001

𝖾 𝗉 𝗂 𝗌 𝗈 𝖽 𝖾 𝗈 𝗇 𝖾 .

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗈𝗋.

(warning- attempted assault)

The siblings were eating lunch together just as they had planned, "how's the new school?"

"I hated both... doesn't make a difference." Sanrak told Andrew, "did you at least have fun?"

Andrew shrugged, "It was alright... did you make friends?" he asked.

"I have two friends." she nodded, "I don't like the other girl though, she seems suspicious." Sanrak told her brother. She wasn't being rude. But she really didn't like Hanna for some reason.

"Why?" he asked.

"Call it intuition."

Andrew nodded, he didn't want to ask further. He knew once he did, Sanrak wouldn't stop talking until she rested her case, so he quickly changed the topic, "I also realised something."

"What is it?" she asked.

Andrew looked up from his phone, "I know why we were moved here..."

But before Sanrak could ask for the reason she and her brother turned to see Gorya dropping worksheets, "I should help her--" Sanrak nodded at herself and stood up, "hia, tell me later." she smiled at her brother and ran to Gorya.

"Let me help you." she smiled.

-x-

Sanrak didn't know how she ended up doing the work, but her and Gorya were tricked by the teachers to deliver papers, "they have to learn to do their jobs properly," Sanrak laughed, "how did the Chemistry and the English teacher exchange their worksheets."

"Probably when they went on the date." Gorya smirked.

Sanrak's eyes widened, "no way!"

Gorya laughed as she nodded, "The Chemistry room is right there, I'll go to the English teacher."

The girl nodded as she went to the Chemistry room.

All she had to do was knock on the door, set the papers and leave.

"Knock on the door, set the papers, and leave." "Knock on the door, set the papers, and leave." she repeated to herself so she wouldn't make a fool of herself.

Oh, but she did.

But this time, it wasn't her fault.

It was the boy who ran into her. The boy who wore weird diamond shoes and a cheetah jacket. It was a bit too flashy for her liking.

But the boy gave her no regard and was on his merry way but he heard the younger girl mutter something.

"What was that?" he asked.

Sanrak looked at him in horror, "nothing."

"I heard you say something. What did you say?" he asked, trying to show his power.

Sanrak rolled her eyes, not interested in continuing the conversation, "you could have said sorry."

"For what?"

Sanrak sighed as she began picking the papers up, "you know... for running into me... dropping my stuff?"

"Do you not know who I am?" the boy asked.

Sanrak shook her head, "Um? Are you Nanon Korapat?" she asked.

"What? No." the boy answered.

"Chimon Wachirawit?" she asked.