Ch - 12

___________

He was intensely looking at the living doll and can say he's literally adoring her every part of the body.

Suddenly yn moved a bit and her hand came out from the bed. While she was lost in her beauty sleep. Jungkook came towards her and held her hand softly then tucked it into the bed properly. He tuck the duvet properly and then check yn making sure that she's safe. Suddenly Jiwoon entered the room.

"oh, you here-" she stopped her sentence when her son signalled her to stop talking and she frowned confusingly , then jungkook looked towards yn and whispered before looking back to her.

"She is asleep , she'll wake up therefore I told you to keep quiet."

He said Jinwoon just looked at her son with amusement. "Ok, I'm here to sleep with yn if she needs anything. You go and sleep now."

Jungkook nodded and bid good night to her while walking out of the room. He turned around and said.

"umm...eomma she took out her hand from the duvet make sure to check her." 

She became stunned because of her son's strange behaviour. She noticed how her son is changing . She noticed how her son is caring for someone.

_________

The night passed with a quick blink and the heating rays of sun were falling on the sleeping beauty figure making her disturb and she whined softly before rubbing her eyes which made her look so adorable and stretching her hands. "Oh, you wake up."

She heard a voice behind her and became nervous then she remembered about last night's event . How she and Jungkook were walking in the night and how she was continuously talking to him that she didn't even notice how she fell asleep on his shoulder.

She was now feeling so much embarrassed and she kept her head hung.

"Get up and then I'll help you freshen up." She nodded her head and then did her morning routine.

_______

"It was so nice staying here with y'all. I'm so happy to come here." Jeon said to Daeun who just smiled in return. They both were in the living room. Jeons were getting ready to leave.

Suddenly yn spilled the juice she was drinking and everyone became worried. "Yn-" Jeon was going to help yn when suddenly jungkook took out his handkerchief and kneeled down on his knees.

 "Be careful while doing something. See, now you spilled the juice on yourself." Everyone was looking at the duo while Jungkook was busy continuously softly scolding yn who was not that much bother but was just keeping her head low with a small pout forming on her lips.

A small soft smile appeared on Jeon's face watching them while Jiwoon was just thinking about something in her mind .

"Jungaa, take her to the washroom and help her with things."

Jungkook nodded and held her hand softly where yn's heart exploded and she froze don't knowing how to react to his bold action. "Shall we go?" Jungkook asks her with his raspy and rough voice. While yn just nodded.

___________

"Stay still." He was cleaning her skirt while she was just sitting on the chair fidgeting with her finger. "And done." He said and got up and cleaned his pants.

"Jungkook?" She says his name and he hummed still focused on cleaning. "Who carried me to the bed last night?" He stops his action and looks at her before saying "me." 

Me…he dont know how his one word made a great impact on yn. Her heart was pounding inside her chest at the thought that he carried her with his hands and she was in his embrace. "Ok, we should go now, everyone must be waiting."

She nodded and they went out. Later, the Jeons bid their goodbye and arrive at the jeon mansion.

-At jung corporation-

__________________

"Ok, no no it's definitely fine. Just take care of yourself." Jeonsang said over to his phone to whom he was talking and then hung up the call.

After hanging the call  he sighed and craise his forehead with his fingers indicating that he was worried about something. He didn't notice that Jungkook was standing outside asking him for his permission to come inside.

"Sir." Jungkook shouted a little and jeon moved his gaze towards where the voice was coming. 

"Ah- jungkook I'm sorry, come inside." He said and Jungkook came inside then he started to tell him about the details of some files.

"Sir, I've checked the files of mr. Kang's upcoming project and according to me it's really beneficial for us if we contribute to their project.''

He stopped himself when he noticed that jeon was not listening to talk and was lost in thinking about something.

"Sir.." he asked jeon and he looked at him.

"Oh-yes , so what were you saying?"

"sir, are you ok? You've been lost somewhere lately." Jung just sighed in return and said

"actually yn's caretaker nanny. Her health is not good. Therefore, she ask for some day off to take care of herself and now i'm worried about yn.

Who is going to take care of her in the absence of nanny. I could have gone there but i've important meanting with mr. Park and i cant cancel since its the last day."

Jungkook listened the whole matter while jeon just heavily frustratedly sigh. Suddenly a thought popped up in his mind and he looked at jungkook.

"jungkook can you go to jung mansion tonight to take care of yn?" 

Jeon asked with his hopeful eyes and jungkook just shuttered to answer.

"Ah-sir-me?" Jung nodded his head.

"yes jungkook you, please dont say no."

Jeon asked with helpful eyes its not like he dont have other servents in his home but its just he cant trust anyone when it comes to yn and junkook is someone whom he can trust .

Jungkook felt it'll be disrespectful if he denied so with no other option he nodded his and agrred. "Ok, sir i'll take care of yn….tonight." 

Jeon thank jungkook happily when he agreed and jungkook just smiled with that they both went back to work.

___

Just a question guyz what you all do when something you are interested at suddenly dont feel interested at all?¿

Am i making sense? , well whatever do vote and drop your reviews if you like this chapter. :))