A/N

Heyy there!!

First things first, this story is just a spec of my imagination, it has nothing to do with any of the bts members, and it certainly does not reflect any of their behaviour in real life. The personalities, thought processes, actions, reactions of any of my characters do not represent anyone in real life, with that being said, we can move forward.

Secondly this story contains mature themes, mentions of violence, blood, sexual themes, and more I'll mention later, if you're uncomfortable with any of that, please don't go forward, also I have given trigger warnings in each and every chapter where there is mention of such themes, so if you don't like it please skip that part.

soo, this is my first story on wattpad and my first experience writing anything in general, I am writing this story because exploring my imagination and turning it into beautiful words provides great comfort honestly, and though I wasn't sure if I should post my work, i decided to go for it. I am really happy you stumbled upon my little lost and found corner, and sincerely hope you enjoy this story as much as i did, while writing it. Please ignore the mistakes as English is not my first language.

Not taking further of your precious time, On with the story!! Enjoy!! 🤍