The place where the Holy Son did his morning lessons was in the hall of the temple, facing the statue of the God of Light.

The content of the morning class is formulated by the Holy See and taught by priests.

When the man brought the morning class teachings from the Holy See and saw the content on the page, he frowned.

Shen Wanyao came over: "Sir, what are we going to learn later?"

The priest's eyes were dark, and he paused every word: "The Holy See wants you to learn how to recite love poems to the God of Light."

Shen Wanyao blinked: "Then you will teach me later?"

"right."

They are now in the hall of the temple where there is no one, and learning to recite should be standing in order to show respect for the gods.

But the man pulled a chair casually, sat down, and said to Shen Wanyao, "Xiaowan, sit on my lap."

Shen Wanyao glanced at the statue of light behind the man, pursed her lips: "This is not very good..."

The man didn't give Shen Wanyao time to react, so he put his arms around his lap.

Two people face to face, close at hand.

Shen Wanyao's long eyelashes almost swept across the tip of the man's nose.

The man leaned on his neck, and said softly in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Xiaowan, I'm your husband, you don't have to be so restrained."

"We used to do this a lot, didn't we?"

The man is just guessing, with a little bit of reasonable speculation mixed in.

The young man's body is soft and feels good in the hand. His husband must like to hold him in his arms and bully him, seeing his eyes filled with tears and his snow-white toes dangling in the air.

The man guessed it right. When Shen Wanyao heard this, she blushed to the base of her ears, and she stumbled and begged.

"Sir, stop talking, let's start studying."

He and the man, who seem to be the holy son and the ascetic priest, are studying the teachings without distraction, but in fact they are the past husband and wife, who talk about the secrets of the night in front of the statue.

This made Shen Wanyao feel a lot of contradiction and guilt.

The man stopped teasing Shen Wanyao and opened the teachings provided by the Holy See.

"The Holy See asked me to teach you to recite this little poem today."

The priest glanced at the psalm and his face was very ugly.

This poem is a poem hired by the Supreme Holy See for Shen Wanyao and the God of Light.

I heard that the bard saw Shen Wanyao, who had just become the Son of God, and was so inspired that he wrote a poem on the spot.

Men feel that the content is extremely poor.

But in order not to reveal his secrets, he still taught Shen Wanyao.

"Xiaowan, read it first."

"Okay..." Shen Wanyao sat upright on his lap, looked at the teaching in his hand, and read carefully.

"My lips kiss only for the gods, my soul delights only for the gods, my body blossoms only for the gods..."

Shen Wanyao's voice is very soft, indistinguishable between male and female, very suitable for lingering love stories.