80

When the system said this, Shen Wanyao was halfway through arranging the wings.

The tingling sensation of preening feathers is comparable to the strange feeling of honey production. Shen Wanyao was tidying up, her body was shaking violently, and her consciousness gradually became blurred.

He can only comb the feathers randomly with his snow-white fingers based on his clean instinct.

Shen Wanyao could only hear the system talking, but couldn't hear what the other party was saying. He struggled to wake up, rubbing his head and eyes.

"What did you say?"

Like his body, his voice has become very soft, without strength, and looks easy to bully.

The system repeats: [Your nectary hole can't close. 】

Shen Wanyao woke up completely after hearing these words.

The nectary pore is the organ used to produce honey and is located at the tip of the wing.

For the little succubus, this is a very important organ, no less than there.

Shen Wanyao became flustered, and pulled the tips of the small wings to her eyes. Regardless of the strong feeling of the wings being touched, she frantically peeled off the feathers on the tips of the wings.

Underneath the feathers is light pink skin, like the skin of a chick that has just been born without feathers.

There is a small darker hole in the pink flesh, which is the color due to excessive honey production.

The hole was originally the size of a needle eye, but now it is the size of a soybean.

If you look closely, you can even see the inside of the hole.

The system glanced at it, and couldn't help blurting out: [It's so pink and tender. 】

Shen Wanyao didn't care about how the system commented on his nectary orifice, he was stunned when he saw his nectary orifice become like this.

"Why, why is this..."

Facing the unclosed nectary hole, Shen Wanyao was at a loss, was overwhelmed, blushed uncomfortably, and her eyelashes fluttered.

As soon as he was wronged, the small holes opened and closed again, dripping out honey, so it looked like he was crying, but he was crying out honey with his little wings.

Honey dripped on the mattress like tears.

The system couldn't see the little host being sad, so it comforted: [You don't work anymore, the nectary hole will close in a few days. 】

Shen Wanyao ignored the system, curled up on the bedside of the honey production bed, her legs curled up, her snow-white face was extremely red, and tears were swirling in her eyes.

The system saw shyness on his face.

system:……

Why is it shy if the nectary holes are not closed?

It couldn't understand the mentality of little succubus Shen Wanyao.

In fact, Shen Wanyao didn't know why he was shy, it was the instinct engraved in the blood of the succubus that made him feel shy for no reason.

He bit his finger, feeling so ashamed of himself, how could he make the nectary hole not close...

He's not that succubus.

In the end, the system used the emotional comfort buff to calm Shen Wanyao down.

Otherwise, because of this incident, he would curl up in bed for three days and three nights to digest his shyness and embarrassment.