26

Shen Wanyao is usually not interested in men.

But he was very curious about who such a bad man was and what he looked like.

Shen Wanyao wanted to punch him in the face as soon as he appeared.

...However, he lowered his head, saw his slightly raised belly, and frowned.

He felt that he would definitely not be able to beat the opponent.

Then, he will keep this man's face firmly in mind, and when the baby is born and the baby grows up, he will say to the baby: "Baby, when the mother was pregnant with you, there was a very bad man who always bullied the mother. Call mom back."

He could imagine the young and sunny alha boy, and chuckled: "Mom, I will definitely help you get revenge! Who called me your son?"

As the saying goes, a gentleman takes revenge and never forgets it for ten years.

Shen Wanyao thought about it more and more, but that man never appeared.

When it was dinner time, the robot brought the meal, and there were still many dairy products on the plate.

Although Shen Wanyao didn't want to drink the dairy products prepared by the bad guys, drinking it would be tantamount to admitting that he has that function.

But Shen Wanyao couldn't resist his greed, the milk was so fragrant, he couldn't help but took a sip.

The light red mouth was covered with fragrant milk froth.

But he felt that the milk tasted a bit strange today, not as good as before.

It may be that the bad man was upset with him and added something that would cause diarrhea to the milk.

Shen Wanyao thought to herself.

He didn't have diarrhea at night, but was sleepy instead.

His head was in a mess, and his eyes could not be opened. As soon as he lay on the quilt, he closed his eyes in a drowsy state.

****

When Shen Wanyao woke up, it was already dark outside the window.

He could intuitively detect that he was looking down from last night to the next night.

Shen Wanyao: "..."

Has he become a pig spirit?

Shen Wanyao sat up, frowned, and hissed in pain.

very sour!

Shen Wanyao had never suffered such hardship, her thin back was stiff, and her little face was pale.

Fortunately, the system came in time and helped Shen Wanyao recover, otherwise he would need to lie in bed for three days and three nights to recover.

Shen Wanyao left the bed, stood up, and was attracted by the things beside the bed.

It was a small trolley, but it was not a household trolley for storing daily necessities, but a medical trolley that could only be seen in the hospital. It was cold silvery white, smelled of disinfectant, and was specially used for storing medical equipment.

On the top of the cart, there are some medical equipment that Shen Wanyao can't understand, most of which are one by one.

suddenly.

The small headset placed in Shen Wanyao's ear heard a rustling electromagnetic sound, and after the electromagnetic sound disappeared, a familiar male voice sounded.