book info PLEASE READ

hi guys, I just wanted to explain some things about Delilah and other things before we get into the book because if I don't I might sound dumb 

NUMBER 1 - Delilah is an only child and lives with her mom 

NUMBER 2  - Delilah and Madi have been best friends since kingergarten

NUMBER 3 - Madi is like a sister that Delilah never had

NUMBER 4 - Madi ended up introducing Delilah to the triplets because she (as in Madi) thought they would get along really well

NUMBER 5 - Matt and Delilah have THE unbreakable bond because they relate to each other so much so thats why I made it so that they are like peanut butter and jam (EW IM NEVER SAYING THAT AGAIN ITS JUST THE ONLY THING I COULD DESCRIBE IT WITH) 

and thats all because I can't think of anything else to add and YES I am thinking and writing as I go. I Don't plan shit ahead of time because I am a very unorganized person and will screw shit up if its organized, And I have a lot of shit that triggers my anxiety so yeah. 

ALSO I kind of based Delilah off of me like a little bit as far as favourite foods, colours, drinks etc there may be some mental health things thrown in there from time to time but Im not too sure about that but if I do there will be Trigger warnings thrown in there before I write anything about that because I don't want to make people feel uncomfortable or trigger anything for certain people. 

- Any chapter including anything under the trigger warning sub category with be announced at the beginning of the chapter and right before it happens 

- there will be ABSOLUTELY nothing sexualizing anyone In any way, shape, or form in this book the slightest thing do to with that will be kissing in VERY VERY little detail because that shits weird and I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable 

- there will be underage drinking and other 'things' for SIDE CHARACTERS which leads to the main characters getting involved and some shit happens 

- there will be past trauma in Delilahs life story that will come up in a few chapters throughout the book that are triggered by the things people do. Not main characters but other side characters. 

- some things in the book will not match up to the triplets + Madi's, and any other characters personas meaning some things will be added about them based off of the things that us fans know what they like and what they do on a daily, monthly, yearly whatever type of basis. 

OK THAT ALL I THINK. 

OH MY DAYS THAT WAS ACTUALLY SO MUCH TO WIRTE AND ALSO COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC BUT I JUST REALIZED THAT THERE IS A CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD AND I HAVE BEEN TYPING IN ALL CAPS WHILE HOLDING DOWN SHIFT INSTEAD OF TURNING ON CAPS LOCK. IM ACC SO STUPID AND OBLIVIOUS TO CERTAIN THINGS SOME TIMES.