Georgie and Constance

Show: Young Sheldon
Watch on Paramount +

Georgie POV

I walk into the house after work and find Mandy and CiCi arguing once again.

"Constance I am not telling you again, the answer is NO!" Mandy warns and CiCi throws her hands to her hips.

I shut the door quietly and Mandy's eyes shoot in my direction almost pleading for help.

"I'll just ask Dad then." She announces and I slowly walk behind her, "Dad's gonna let me go."

"I'm gonna what?" I ask, swinging my hand down on her butt. She yelps out and spins to face me, "If your Mom said no, the answer is no."

"But she's being unreasonable!" CiCi yells and I grab her shoulder spinning her to the side.

I start slapping her backside and upper thighs in a quick succession and she starts making us spin in a circle trying to get away.

"You wanna yell at your Mom again?" I question and she shakes her head.

"Are you gonna keep pounding her about whatever this is?" I ask and she shakes her head.

With a final swat I send her to her room.

Once we hear the door shut I turn to Mandy.

"What happened?" I ask in a whole different tone than I was just using with my daughter.

"She wants to go to the fair Thursday with her friends and I told her no because we're going Saturday so there was no need to miss school." Mandy explains and I agree with her.

"How long has this been going on with her?" I ask and Mandy sighs.

"The arguing or the 'Dad will say yes'?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Both."

"Two months." Is her final response and I feel anger bubbling in my stomach.

"Nope I'm done." I announce as I unbuckle my belt.

I start pulling it out my jeans and she shakes her head.

"You know I hate her getting the belt." Mandy protests and I let out a sigh.

I set my belt on the counter and she presses her hand to her forehead.

"I don't know what to do, Georgie." She admits and I pick the belt up.

"You'll get an apology in about 15 minutes." I announce walking towards my old room, now CiCi's room.

My Mom moved in with Meemaw after my Dad passed and gave us the house.

I open the door and see her halfway out the window.

Her eyes go wide and she tries to go all the way out and she succeeds then takes off running.

I drop the belt and jump out the window, following behind her. I run and catch up to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her over to me.

"Constance Cooper." I growl and she starts struggling against my grip.

I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder, carrying her back into the house.

I walk in the front door and Mandy gives me a horrified look as Constance bangs against my back.

I don't even set her down, instead sit on the couch and pin her over my lap.

I start slapping against her butt and she launches forward.

"Ow!"

"Georgie, stop!" Mandy orders and I stop my next hit mid air.

I pull Constance up and see tears tracking down her cheeks.