FӨЦЯ

I woke up hearing a loud thud out in the front room. I jumped out of bed to go see what it was. I grabbed my flashlight and walked out of the room. "Spider?.." I said while slowly walking to the sofa where Spider slept. I looked over, and he was sound asleep. I shook him awake. "Spider! I heard something.." I said with a scared voice. "There's nothing, go back to sleep." After he had said that, there was another thud. Spider jumped up. "You see, there is something out there.." I said, shaking. "Give me that flashlight." He snatched the flashlight and stood up. He walked over to the front door, and looked out the windows. "There's nothing. It's windy outside, so I think the wind was making the tree branch hit the top of the lab." He said while walking back.

While he was about to sit. The thud got louder and longer. I jumped and turned around where the thud was coming from. "You heard that right?" I said. "Duh!" He got up to inspect where it was coming from. And there was nothing. "There's nothing Kaira." He said while coming back. There was another thud but came from another spot. "Okay, this is irritating me." He went to the spot where the sound was coming from. "I'm going outside to investigate." I said walking towards the door. When I opened the door, Lo'ak was standing there. "Lo'ak!" I jumped back.

Spider ran up to me. "Lo'ak, what are you doing here?" Spider asked. "I can't be around my family right now." He said, shivering. "Come in, sit down here. I'll grab your breathing mask." I said while grabbing it. "Here." I handed it to him. "We let out most of the oxygen, Kaira." Spider said while turning the oxygen tank higher. "Okay, but also I almost forgot to put on a mask before I went out." I said. "Not my fault." Spider said. "Welp, thank god Lo'ak was there to stop me. Lo'ak is a better guy." I stuck out my tongue at him. "Well, you should date him!" He said, agitated. "Woah, stop. No more fighting. What's going on here?" Lo'ak asked. "Maybe you should tell him what you and I did." I turned around to make myself some tea. "Maybe I should!" Spider yelled. "Lo'ak, I kissed her and now she is upset because of that." Spider said. "I am not upset because of that! I'm upset because I upsetted you, and now you hate me.." I said. "Wow, you guys kissed. You barely know her Spider." Lo'ak said.

"Yeah, but it feels like I've known her my whole life." He said with a smile. Lo'ak looked disgusted. "Wow.." Lo'ak looked down with a frown. "You got a problem with that?" Spider asked. "Nope, not at all." He faked a smile. "Good." Spider said with a smile. I walked back and sat down with Lo'ak. "Do you drink tea?" I asked. "What's tea?" He asked. I smiled, "Tea is an aromatic beverage prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured or fresh leaves of Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub native to East Asia which probably originated in the borderlands of southwestern China and northern Myanmar. Tea is also rarely made from the leaves of Camellia taliensis. But this stuff is made on Earth. But I believe you can make this stuff here, if we can find some good leaves that are edible." I smiled. "Ew, why do humans drink leaves?" Lo'ak said. I laughed, "Because tea is very good for you. It helps your immune system and other things." I smiled.

"I don't think it's good for animals like him." Spider said. "Spider! He's a human just like us. He's nothing different than us. We all got something the same!" I yelled. "Whatever.." Spider walked away. "Let's see if you like it." I handed him the tea cup. "Watch out, it's a little warm." I smiled. He looked at me and grinned. Lo'ak took a sip. "It's pretty good." He smiled. I smiled back. "I'm going to make myself some." I got up and walked to the kitchen. "What else do you guys drink and eat?" He asked. "We eat a lot of things. Do you want to try a candy bar?" I asked while grabbing the candy bar out of the fridge. "Candy.. Bar?" He asked. "Yes, a candy bar." I smiled. "Sure?" He said. I opened the packet for him. "Take a bite" I smiled. He took a bite, and his face lit up. "Is it good?" I smiled. "Hell yea!" He said. "We also have other things. Like soda." I giggled. I grabbed the soda out of the fridge. "What is this? Why is it bubbling?" Lo'ak grabbed it and stared at it. I laughed. "You'll like it." I smiled. He opened it up and took a big gulp. "Bleh! Why is it spicy!" He frowned with tears coming down his cheeks. I started to laugh really hard. I had to hold on to the counter so I wouldn't fall. "Damn, this thing makes you cry." He sat the soda down on the counter. "That was funny." I wiped the tear that came out of my eye