ƬΉЯΣΣ

Once we got there, Jake and Neytiri were already standing in front of the entrance. Lo'ak sat me down in front of them. "Here." Lo'ak answered while he pushed me towards them. Neytiri snagged my arm and pulled me into the village. "Let go of me!" I shouted. I tried to pull her hand off, but she was too strong. "Let go.. please.." I cried. She flung me in front of her. "Why are you here?!" She asked in a firm voice. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "To take tests on the plants and... you Na'vi.." I sniffed. Tuk came out of the hut and saw me crying. "What are you doing to her!?" Tuk ran up to me and hugged me tight. 

"Lo'ak! Take your sister to the hut!" Jake said with a firm voice. Lo'ak nodded and did what he was told. "No!" Tuk screamed in horror. She started to kick her feet and started to punch the air. I looked back at Neytiri. "Now, why are you testing?" She asked. "I don't know.." I replied. "How do you not know!" She yelled. "I don't know! I just don't know why!" I cried. She hissed and looked at Jake. "You!" She said while she pointed at Jake. "You handle this demon!" She shouted with anger. She walked off to the hut. Jake came over to me. "No.. noo!" I cried even more. "Who sent you?" He asked with a soft voice. "She's nobody special.." I said. "Whose she?" He asked. "My mom..." I replied. "Will then, she works for.. you know?" He said. I nodded and looked away. "Hey, I know you ain't like them. You're just like me. You're happy because you are free and away from the people you don't like." He smiled. I looked back at him. "My mom is overprotective. She won't let me do anything, besides this." I said. "You know I was paralyzed once?" He asked. "Um.. yes?" I replied. "I wasn't allowed to do anything, like running, jumping, and doing things with my kids in the future. But ever since I got on to this Planet, and in my Avatar. I was allowed to run and do everything again." He smiled. I smiled back.

Neytiri came back out. "Did she speak!?" She asked. "Yes." Jake replied. "Good." She said. "Lo'ak! You may send her back, but go with her." She replied. Lo'ak grabbed my hand and walked me. "I'm sorry for my mom." He said. "I guess it's fine." I replied. "My dad trusts you. You should feel lucky, because he could've slaughtered you right on the spot." He said. "But there's a reason why he does Lo'ak." I said. "Yes, I know." He said looking at me. "Just be careful. Do one small mistake, your head will be cut off." He said. I gulped and looked straight ahead. "I'm joking!" He laughed. I smiled. "But maybe." He said. I turned that smile upside down when he said that. 

We finally made it back. Spider ran out. "Na'kaira!" He said while grabbing me. "Did he hurt you?" Spider looked all over me to find some scars. Spider looked over at Lo'ak and hissed at him while pulling me into the lab. "He didn't hurt me.." I said. "Good, if he did. He would be done for." Spider closed the door behind us. Lo'ak walked home. I jumped onto the bed. "Why did he kidnap you?" Spider asked. "Nothing important." I smiled at Spider. "Mhm, sure." He frowns. "I'm telling the truth Spide." I got off the bed to go towards him. He looked into my eyes. "Oh yea~" He smiled softly. I sat on his lap with my face pointing towards his. "Why should you care? I thought you and them were cool and didn't give a shit what they do." I said. "I care about you Na'kaira." He said with a soft firm voice. He suddenly kissed my lips. His kiss had a passion. It felt like it had some kind of meaning to it.

He let go of the kiss, and stared into my eyes. "Na'kaira, I know it's the first day you came. But I love you already." He smiled. "You don't really know that for sure." I replied. "Yes, yes I do." He said. "Spider.. you don't know that. I know for a fact because I had this happen to me before." I said. "I'm not like those Earth boys. I'm different." He said. "I know you are." I smiled. "Let's keep it as friends. And forget what happened tonight, just start new." I smiled. He nodded and frowned. I got up for him to get up as well. "Spider..?" I said. He just ignored me. He pulled his blankets off his bed and went out of the room. "Spider!" I yelled. I was about to follow him but he told me, "Go to sleep." I stopped. "Okay." I turned around and went to my bed. I just laid there thinking, 'I just lost my only friend by rejecting him.' I felt so bad and hateful about myself. But I finally stopped thinking about everything, and fell asleep.