Chapter 19: Babymoon

Tony and Loki were finally on their way to their babymoon in Norway. As they settled into their seats on the plane, Tony turned to Loki and asked, "Are you excited Lolo?" Loki smiled tiredly and leaned his head on Tony's shoulder. "I am, but I'm also exhausted. These babies are kicking my ass." Tony chuckled and rubbed Loki's back. "I know, love. But just think, soon we will be in Norway, enjoying the beautiful scenery and the piece and quiet." Loki closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "That does sound nice. I just hope I can handle the flight, my back is killing me already." "Don't worry," Tony assured him. "I packed some pillows and a heating-pad in our carry on. Plus, we are flying first class, so we will have plenty of leg room and comfort." Loki looked at him gratefully, "You always think of everything, Tony." "That's my job, and this trip will have a few surprises along the way." Tony said. Loki raised his eyebrow, "Surprises, what kind of surprises?" Tony grinned mischievously. "Well, I booked a couples massage for one. And I also planned a romantic-candle lit dinner by the fjords." Loki smiled at him. "That sounds wonderful Tony, but you don't have to do all of this." "I want to spoil you, Lolo. You're carrying our children, you deserved to be pampered." Loki leaned over and kissed Tony on the cheek. "Thank you Tony. You always know how to make me feel special." They finally arrived at their hotel in Norway. Loki was impressed with the room as soon as they entered. The room was spacious, with a large and comfortable bed, with a seating area, and a balcony that had a beautiful view of the fjord. But as they settled into their room, Loki couldn't help but notice the queasy feeling in his stomach. He immediately ran to the bathroom, and Tony was at his side holding his hair back and rubbing his back as Loki emptied his stomach. "You okay, love." Tony asked, concern seen on his face. Loki nodded weakly, and Tony tucked him into bed before bringing him a glass of water. "Maybe we should take it easy tonight, and order takeout." Tony said. Loki nodded in agreement. "That sounds like a good plan," he replied weakly. "I just hope I can keep it down." Tony smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry love. I will take care of everything." He kissed his forehead before ordering his food.