Chapter 18: Changes

Loki woke up in the middle of the night feeling hungry and restless. He looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 2 AM. He knew he wouldn't be able to go to sleep until he found something to eat. He went to the kitchen and started rummaging through the fridge and pantry, looking for something that would satisfy his pregnancy cravings. He found some leftover roasted chicken, pickles, mayonnaise, and peanut butter. He looked at the ingredients for a moment and then had an idea. "Tony!" He called out to his husband, who was sleeping in the bedroom. "What is it, Lolo?" He asked groggily. "I need your help." Loki said holding up the ingredients in his hands. "I want to make a sandwich." Tony looked at the ingredients and raised an eyebrow. "That's an interesting combination," he said with a chuckle. "I know," Loki admitted. "But I have this craving, and I can't help it. Will you help me make it?" Tony grinned and got out of bed, following Loki to the kitchen. Together they assembled their makeshift sandwich before they got back in bed together. It was early the next morning, and Tony found his husband struggling to button his jeans. "Lolo, those jeans are way too tight on you." He said walking over to him. "I know, but I don't want to buy maternity clothes they are way too matronly." "Matronly? Have you even looked at maternity clothes these days? They are stylish and comfortable." Tony told him. Loki just huffed. "I don't know, Tony. I just don't want to spend money on clothes that I will only wear for a few months." Tony put his hands on Loki's shoulders, "Lolo, you are carrying our babies. You deserve to be comfortable and look good. Plus, it is important for you to have clothes that fit properly to avoid any discomfort or complications." Loki sighed knowing Tony was right, "Fine, but you are coming with me because I have no idea what to get from the store." Loki said. "Of course, I will be your personal shopper. And I will make sure you look hot in the maternity clothes." Tony said. "Alright, let's do it. But you are buying me ice cream after this." Loki said. "Deal." Tony said and with that they finally got him more clothes that fit him.