Chapter 15: Going Home

"Tony..." Loki said. "He can't just make you do that." Tony said. "It is safer for me, and for the twins. What if I turned, and I hurt someone." Loki said. "I can't believe you are agreeing with this." Tony said. "I don't get much of a choice." Loki said as Tony sat on the edge of the bed with him. "When do we have to go?" Tony said. "Beginning of my seventh month." Loki said. "You don't have to come." He added. "Are you stupid. I am coming." Tony said. They sat together on the bed and watched the sun set, and Tony heard a knock at the door. Peter walked in and sat with them. "What about your other meetings?" Peter said. "I'm not too worried about those. I think we should show Loki the log cabin in New York." Tony said. Loki just looked at him. "It's for the whole family. I have had it totally spruced up." Tony said. "So, we aren't staying." Loki said. "I am not staying somewhere that is uncomfortable for you, Lolo." Tony said as he packed up the suitcase. "The next flight leaves at 2, Loki. We need to be at the airport by 1." Tony said. Loki just nodded and crawled under the covers. "That's fine. Just wake me up when we need to leave." Loki said. Tony finished packing and climbed in bed with him. Everything would work out in the end.