Melina: are you my aunty now??

Kimberly: not yet mely, thats your uncles girlfriend!

Melina: Unky chris!

Chris came walking to us and smiled. He picked up mely and filled her with kisses. It melted my heart so much!

Chris: Whats up my little queen?

Mely: Is she your girlfriend?

Chris: That dime right there? yeah she my girlfriend, why?

Mely: Oh, we'll how come the other girl said you were her girlfriend?

Natalie: Wait who mely !?

Kimberly: Mely that girl is not his girlfriend! now shut up.

Mely: She told me! shes very nice mommy.

Natalie: WOOOOOOW. ok.

Mom Selena: Natalie, can you come with me to the kitchen?

I stood up and followed right behind her. Chris tried to grab my hand put I pulled so hard it hurt my hand. I could here Chris and Kimberly going at it and Mely came running to her grandma selena. She saw me first and i picked her up.

Mely: Im sorry, your mad at me?

Natalie: No honey, not at all.

Mely: Now you and my unky going to fight?

Natalie: baby don't worry, Its fine.

Mely: Ashely not pretty and nice like you aunty

My jaw clenched up and i felt his mom put her hand on my shoulder. She told mely to go play somewhere else and i put her down. I grabbed Junior out of her arms and went to his nursery. She followed behind me and i sat in the rocking chair and was putting him to sleep. She stared at me and all I wanted to do was cry. I stood up and put him in his crib and turned on the baby monitors. I was looking at junior sleep and i felt Miss Selena pull me into her arms and i cried. Letisia got there and put bobby in his bed since he was sleeping. She noticed i was crying

Lety: whats wrong girl?

Natalie: nothing (whipped my tears) Im fine.

Mom Selena: We'll I'm going to get on my way honey, call me if anything. I'll be back after i get out of work tomorrow.

I walked His mom, sisters, brother, and neice out. They pulled out and waved as they left. The guys were still here and as soon as i was about to close the door thats when jasmine, cassie, Isabela all come rushing in before i closed it. I gave them all a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They all said hi to the guys and all congratulated chris on the baby. I sat between Enrique and Isabela and the both started talking. They already knew each other before and we're really good friends. They others were all talking about a big party going to happen next week. Chris kept looking at me and Enrique a lot. Don't know why but i didn't pay it any mind.

Isabela: Naty are you going to the party too??

Enrique: Yeah you should go!

Natalie: I don't know, I barely had junior and i dont want to leave him with someone just yet.

Enrique: word thats true, but you should really think about it, maybe your mom-in-law would babysit haha

Natalie: Nah forreal she not my mom-in-law.. Chris never really asked me to be his girlfriend sooooo.