the family.

ZAINAchicago

ZAINA
chicago.

Today me, jermaine, and zaioir were having a family day.

"hey my babyyyy" i said getting zai out his crib. "cmon let's get you cleaned up and dressed." I said getting his bath ready.

While I was washing him up, I gotta call from mar. I answered and put it on speaker while continuing to wash zai up

"hello baby"
"hey, what you doin today?"
"goin on for a family today"
"with jermaine?"
"yea, i mean he his zai's father"
"mmm"
"mmm what?"
"i just don't trust him"
"and i don't trust lauren but we still here"
"that's different"
"yk what, not even finna argue with you in front of my son, goodbye" i said hanging up.

Ok guys, here me out. I'm not mad at the fact that he doesn't trust jermaine since we still be fucking, but it's the fact he tried to pick a fight with me knowing he cheats on me too and been cheating on me.

He irks my soul bro.

"cmon zai lets go so dada can get you dressed" i said taking him to the room where jermaine was at with his clothes.

"hey dada mannn" he said grabbing him.

seeing Jermaine interact with zai in the last couple of months has been so cute. he started being there around the end of my pregnancy.

ever since that night at the baby shower he been acting right, so i gave him some act right.

anywayssss yea.

while he was getting him dressed, i got dressed. i put in a this colorful pattern shirt, some jeans, and my blue and white dunks.

"damn you look good"
"thank you baby daddyyyy" i said kissing his cheek. "cmon let's go take pictures" i said picking up zai and walking to the front.

I put him in his playpen so Jermaine could take my pictures.

"here" i said handing him my phone.
"fuck i look like, a photographer"
"you look like smb that can get some head later if you take em" i said making him smile then frown up.
"not in front my son"
"boy take the pictures."

@therealzb_

>>>>

liked by 72,491 users

@therealzb_ : bitch i gotta kid I know how you hoes play😂😍

@baebae_: yes mamaaaa😍😍

@_imhisjream: damnnnn shorty gotta ahh on ha🫦

@showtimemar: mines fs🤞🏾❤️

@kgmaine_ :😍😍😍

CAR RIDE...

"now why you comment that"
"cus i can, i can also do some other things too but we ain't gon speak on that"
"you so nastyyyyy" i laughed, goin to scroll on my phone. "lemme play sum"
"Ight" he said handing me his phone.

i slick wanted to be nosy, but decided against it and played chosen one- polo g

"you broke that bond that when it come to you my feelings weak, you let yo selfish ways come in between our chemistry" i mumbled, rapping along to the lyrics.

"why you play wit my heart and not show love consistently, i put my life onna line, you wouldn't take that risk fa me" he said side eyeing me.

"fucked up my trust wish i could delete all our memories, keep popping these pills i hope it take my misery" i rapped back to him.

"you was taking pills?" he said turning the song down.
"nigga that's the lyrics"

truth is that i took em beginning of my pregnancy. i was stressed and hated my life seeing the situation i was in. i stopped though as time went on because i realized i had to better for my baby and i grew a connection with him. but Jermaine doesn't need to know that

"zaina, i love you fr" he said looking at me while we were at a red light.
"i love you too Jermaine"
"you gon forever love me?"
"yea" i said looking back at the road.

we just drove in silence til we reached our destination.

-ughhh love to see it, now zaina & mar or jermaine & zaina??