settle it.

ZAINAchicago

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ZAINA
chicago.

Today was the day I got the results and I am as scared as hell.

I got up and did my hygiene before going to cook some breakfast for me and skull. While the breakfast was cooking, I went to go check the mail and saw the envelope containing the results.

I took a deep breath before opening it.

On behalf of D&G Parental Family Clinic, we inform you that Jermaine Zyair Wilkins is 99.999% the father of your, Zaina Harlow Banks, child. Congrats!!

As soon as I read that tears started falling from my eyes. I didn't want this, but I know this is the consequence for my actions and I had to take accountability.

Soon after, the food was done and I had to wake skull up. But I didn't have to, because he came down as soon as I finished setting the table.

"goodmorning baby" he said hugging her from behind. something that she was going to truly miss because she knew after this morning, he would want nothing to do with her.

"goodmorning, cmon let's eat" she said grabbing his hand and guiding him to the table.
"damn this shit slap" he said digging into his plate before looking up, seeing that I wasn't eating. "what's wrong, you good?"

"actually no" i said sliding him the envelope as he began to read it. I watched his happy expression soon get replaced with anger and hurt.

"im sorry skull, i honestly didn't mean for it to happen. i dont want him tho, i want to be with you." I started off before he soon got up from his seat and went upstairs. He came back down a few minutes later with all his stuff and left without saying anything.

I sat at the table for a few minutes trying to process what just happened before. I sat their for a few minutes to collect my thoughts before getting up to start my day.

bitch ahh bd

i got the results back, come over

Ight

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

In the meantime I had cleaned up a bit before he came and also looked at houses in burbank and frankfort.

I heard a knock on the door and went to go get the door. When I opened it, there was jermaine looking fine as ever.

"so it's mines" he said stepping in and going to sit on the couch, while i closed the door behind him.
"yea"
"how ole boy take it?"
"none of your business, we needa discuss how we gon co-parent"
"co-parent? i think we should get back together, you ain't wit bitch boy anyways"
"you don't even care about tryna be on the same page for the baby. you just glad that skull is out of the picture. you don't even care about me or this baby." i said getting up and grabbing hand, walking him to the door. "get out and don't call me until you got yo shit together" i said opening the door as he walked out.

-ughhhh, fuck a nigga named jermaine!! time skip coming tho.

get it together.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें