//50 - "If that's what my baby wants"// [M]

Start from the beginning

They spend a couple of minutes kissing, exploring each other's mouths. Out of breath, they pull away and Jungkook takes both of their underwear off.

"This is only your second time with a man, right?"

Jungkook's head shyly hangs low. "Yea."

Jin leans up onto his elbows and with his finger, directs his attention back to him. "Then watch me."

Jin sits up and grabs the lube from the nightstand.

"Wait, I don't remember having lube," Jungkook says, confused.

"I got it from my room before coming over here," Jin says as he squeezes the gel onto his fingers and maneuvers himself, turning around and settling on his knees so he can give Jungkook the full show. He hears Jungkook groan out 'fuck' and this makes him smile, biting his lip as he teases his entrance. He looks back over his shoulder and slowly slides his finger inside, groaning softly. He adds another finger quickly after and this makes him moan out a little louder.

     "Shh baby. Can't let the kids hear us, can we?" Jungkook says, running his hand down the middle of his back and over the curve of his ass. He takes Jin's hand into his and increases the speed that Jin is fucking himself with, forcing his fingers deeper and prodding at his prostate.

     The arm he's supporting himself with almost gives out and he accidentally lets out another moan. Jungkook smacks his thigh.

     "What did I just say? Should I gag you?"

     As much as he loves that idea, he's not quite
in the mood to be gagged so he shakes his head. "No. I'll behave, I promise."

     "Better keep it," he says lowly and he inserts one of his own fingers alongside Jin's, spreading him open more and actively pushing to see where Jin's limits are. Will he actually keep his promise? We'll just have to see.

     Jin bunches the sheet, his head now laying on the soft pillow. "Enough, please... just fuck me already."

     "As you wish."

     He pulls out their fingers and stares in lust as his hole twitches, wanting to be filled again. He grabs the lube bottle and coats his dick with the gel, moaning lowly as he's finally relieving his erection. Jungkook scoots closer and spreads Jin's cheeks open, rubbing his cock in between before slowly inserting the tip, pushing himself inside more and more. Their pace starts off slow but it gradually picks up, the squelching sounds produced by the lube filling the room.

     "Arch your back more, baby," Jungkook moans, pushing the small of his back down and pulling his hips up, his dick now directly hitting and abusing that spot.

     With eyes closed, Jin moans into the pillow as he hugs it tightly, moving his head to the side. He pants, his saliva dampening the pillow as his mouth hangs open but he doesn't care right now. It's the least of his worries. He pushes back to meet with Jungkook's thrusts, Jungkook's hips smacking against his ass. He pulls out and roughly moves Jin to position him on his side, lifting his right leg over his shoulder and kissing his calve as he continues.

     Jin puts one hand on his mouth to stifle his moans and the other travels down his body to his lower stomach, feeling a bump every time Jungkook thrusts back in. Jungkook presses that hand down and Jin results into biting his arm, fighting hard to keep his moaning down. But Jungkook is making it hard for him, tears spilling from his eyes because of how good he is fucking him.

     "Jung...kook," Jin breathes out and he finally opens his eyes to look up at him. "I want to cum."

     "Hold on a little longer, can you do that?" Jungkook asks him and with a shudder, Jin nods. Jungkook is now moving at an animalistic pace, the bed creaking uncontrollably. So much for keeping it down.

     Jin's pants increase the longer they go and his body tenses up. "Please... I can't hold it anymore."

     Jungkook doesn't answer him, he just grunts as he hugs his leg tighter, pushing himself deeper inside and it only takes a couple more thrusts before Jin arches his back, his hands gripping the pillow as he cums on his stomach and sheets. His body spasms at the continuous stimulation, his orgasm making him sensitive. His hole tightens and Jungkook cums inside, letting out a long, low moan. He lazily resumes moving and soon stops, shifting Jin before rolling over onto his back, bringing Jin with him.

     They catch their breaths and Jungkook hears Jin sigh heavily in contentment. Jin props himself up with his hands and leans up to kiss Jungkook.

     "Fuck," Jungkook breathes out, his eyes closed as they lay there in bliss. He forgot just how good the sex with Jin was.