The Shadows Within

Start from the beginning

Yes master Vitiate."

Your master doesn't bother to shed any more words and sends you your way with a simple nod. Rushing out of the library you realise that you still have the holocron of darth Nyriss in your hand and decide to bring it into your quarters before you head out. Lost in thoughts you bumb into a soldier.

„Can't you watch where you going kid?"

„You should choose your words more carefully, if you want your life to continue another day!", your say as your fingers start to wrap around the handle of your lightsaber, ready to push your blade right through that mans chest.

A female voice interrupts your intense stare down: „Come on Havok we need to be somewhere! We don't have time for a quarrel like this."

You both get yoursefls out of the other ones gaze and start heading your ways again.

„I liked that one.", you mumble to yoursef with a smile, as you carefully place the holocron on a table besides your bed and start putting on another outfit. Yet again you chose a night black robe and your red frightening mask. In the hangar was your E 90 E-Wing starfighter already waiting for you.

It was your favorite ship, since it was fast, agile and easy to modify, and it was popular amongst bounty hunters and assassins for the same reasons

It was your favorite ship, since it was fast, agile and easy to modify, and it was popular amongst bounty hunters and assassins for the same reasons. Because of that, it was easy for you to pass through controls without any of the fractions questioning your affliation. Sometimes when you've got some time to spare, you also like to work on your Starfighter. In the process you've added a new power unit, upgraded the cannonry and even got it a hyperspace drive. When out on missions you always made sure to bring your own R7 astromech droid, because these were the only droids compatible with your ship. The name of yours was R7-K4.

His personality wasn't that big of a deal, as his master he only trusted you and always tried to be by your side

His personality wasn't that big of a deal, as his master he only trusted you and always tried to be by your side. Gently placing your hand on his metal head, the droid released a few happy beeps and then proceeds with getting into his place right behind the cockpit. Your gaze turns around for a last time to look at the hangar before you start your engines and lift of.