Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 21: Who

"Hey

"Hey...."

Training with the Noodle heads ain't that bad, infact. Those two Became more Agile and their reflexes has imporved a little bit. But still lacking a few things. "Teacher You should be with them not sitting here alone" Red son has been Busy Bickering back and forth with those two. But. He noticed that his mentor is just sitting here alone. "I'm waiting for him" She said, Softly as she watched the Wind brushing through the desert sand. "I want to ask him a question" She said, stern and Standing firm. Something that Red son found scary? And He could hear a hint of Disappointment.

"So?"

He whispered, Keeping his voice down and sitting beside his Mentor. "It's always been You calling him, Always Searching for that Guy." He said, Glancing Back to the view of the desert.

Not a majestic view. But it's....Lonely and The wind simply passed through the empty Disolate land. "What's so Special to him that you would always call for his Presence?" He asked, and The Lady Smiled. A sudden memory coming in her head.

It's old, but it's like yesterday that she could Picture out every single Frame of their Journey as Companions. And his loyalty throughout Their adventures.

He was Smug, Pretty Barbaric and Confident to his abilities. While She was Quiet, Calm and Sharp in every Movements and noises.

Their Journey as Companions has Developed A few things. For example. Knowing each other. Macaque Was quite intrigued by the Lady, she was Quiet almost like the Night. But like the night She could also be dangerous.

Mysterious, Dark, and Cold.

Shen knew that she's not really an expert giving attention yet she tries her best. As for Her Shadow monkey. He's the opposite, He could do the boldest actions yet whenever Shen does the Most Suprising actions he would shut up.

Sure they became close, but The Monkey still has doubts. What if he's not doing It right? Was that good enough? And everything. Just random Thoughts circling through his head.

So to Ease all of this thoughts he is working hard. To see just a faint reaction of his Lady. A smile, a glow of her Red eyes, a Laughter, or just something. Anything that could Calm these wild thoughts.

"Oh you caught this Man?"

Seeing a Celestial Warrior tied under her Warriors grip, the Six Eared Macaque Merged out the Shadows, crossing his arms he then nods and Smirked. "Oh yeah I heard the guy talking about the names of every single Person up the Celestial court" He said and The poor man who's tied up Trembled once he faced the Anomaly that's threatening Them all.