Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 18: Madness , Sadness

'Which is it? This thing or the Samadhi fire map?'

He's contemplating. No more of like thinking as to which is the most dangerous Thing is. The map or This Abomination rotting like a corpse? The fire was uncontrollable, could Destroy the crust of the earth. But as for this Body chained infront of him, with Hollow eyes and Rotting body.

The Executioner of God's was no joke. He dominated the Heavens with no Fear. And the most Stupidest thing he did too is challenging the gods, including the Jade Emperor himself. He is confident of his abilities. To swing his Blades and Decapitate his enemies with no mercy.

It is proven that Lady Anomaly's Loyal Dog is Powerful. Equal to any gods and Deities, He didn't break a sweat Killing them all and make way for his mistress. "That Bastard will Take back his body that's for sure..." possibly he can't stay to His host that long. To achieve his Goals so easily he needs a body.

『--●--』

"Teacher What are you doing?"

"I'm working"

Walking around grabbing books, Dragging tables and Scrolls. Red son Only stood there on the door watching his mentor walk around carrying loads of dusty old books and scrolls. "Okay?" He mumbled, still confused as to why Shen needs to Work. I mean she could just order that Shadow Demon to do all of her Works right?

"You can just tell that Shado-"

"No need"

Wait-she doesn't need Macaque to do her Shady works again? "And besides. He's out again serving another demon." She said Stoicly, and for some reason it sounded. Mad and Utterly Depressing? He shaked his head and huffed "nevermind him! I'll help you!" He Grumbled, Grabbing those books to help her carry it to who knows where.

"He's getting shady these days. And I'm not trusting a single word he's Spitting."

He's been lying.

Lady Shen now knows. Well more of like she knew it that The Shadow Demon has been serving another one. And she doesn't know who. "I can't Force his loyalty to me. Red son" She Whispered, and smiled. "Eventually he will leave me and Find a new One to serve" She mumbled. Making Red son frown and stop Arranging the scrolls.

She's....Sad?

He Blinked, avoiding her Red eyes. To see his Mentor This Sad that her Warrior was not around. Again. She's been nice to him and Knowing that he also has a Connection with his family. It just sets up the bar that Lady Shen is also part of the Demon bull family.