Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 10: Wind and Flame

"Uuuuugh"

"Uuuuugh"

"Oh Good You're well and Alive"

Blinking and Moving his fingers, he Groaned once he felt that piercing pain Shot through his chest. Looking around the New room he's in, his eyes widen once he saw an unfamiliar Place and jolts up in suprise.

Summoning out his fire, he stood up and Pushed the stranger "who are you?! Where's my Mother?!" Red son frantically Shouted, eyes looking around the shadow Demon sighs once he saw the kid now finally awake and looks well to be honest. "Careful using your fire kid. Can't messing shit up I already Experienced it" Popping out behind him, Red son backed off and Frowned once he saw That Scholar.....but something is off....like something looks different to him.

"So? Actually wait— you need to stay here for a while. My Mistress is chatting with someone back in the Livingroom"

"M-mistress?"

"The most powerful Woman I serve. You're lucky to be honest"

Laughing, he Shivered once realized that this guy is a demon....taking disguise as that Noodle boys friend "disguising yourself like that nerd...you and your Mistress got a plan to Destroy Monkey king or something?" Boldly stating that the Shadow Demon stopped and tilted his head "You and the Scholar got the same Idea. But nope. Well I do want to Destroy that guys life but Not in this Body" Grinning, his back Shivered seeing that Creepy smile and his eyes glowing purple.

"The Scholar being my Host is kinda useful. He knows he's in disadvantage right now. See? He even looks more intimidating"

"You—You're controlling his body"

"Well My Body got sealed somewhere, so I borrowed this one"

Seriously this guy, he's so Casual with this kind of shit. But maybe that's okay with him since it looks like he has Seen worst fucked up shit than Sun Wukong has "your mother is outside, talking with my Lady. However she instructed me to stay here and watch over you" Sitting back and Taking a deep breath, Red son Frowned and Glanced back to the closed doors.

"Come on Kid, let's chat I'm in the good mood right now"

"Fuck you you reek Shit"

"Well that's one way to start a friendship, oh well Understandable since I'm still a stranger to you"

Laughing, Red son only Glared And Backed off. Sitting on the corner he looked around searching for his Hair tie.

This man's presence is so fucking off that Maybe. Just MAYBE, he has no chance of trying to escape here and find his mother "you really grew up strong, but such a shame that Power was taken" only sitting lazily, Red son Looked at him confused. "The names Macaque, but my Lady calls me Shadow or Warrior time to time" introducing himself, The boy Was skeptical, he did say that his lady was talking to his mother.