Truth

Teju Pov

Today is Sunday and day after tomorrow we have to leave for Jalandhar to Karan's parents house. I'm really nervous and excited at the same time. I hope they like me. As Karan told me there is some Pooja in his house so all close family members will be there . Karan told me about some family members today, he has one sister and she is married and she is going to come with her husband. His father has 2 brothers they are also going to be there with their families with Karan 's siblings.

I decided to do some shopping of traditional dresses for Pooja and other casual dresses so I asked Karan should we go to shopping in evening and he agreed. He said he is also going to buy few traditional wears for himself so after few mins we will leave and I'm getting ready for that. I wore short simple one piece and move out of my room and called Karan.
" Ya I'm ready " Karan said coming out of his room wearing watch
He look so handsome even in casuals. I was gawking at him when he look towards me and I looked away . He came close to me
" You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear making me blush
Whenever he compliments me or come close to me my cheeks burns crimson flushed.
" You too look handsome" I replied and he smirked

After that we went for shopping we both did our shopping seperately as we didn't have much time we have to go home early and pack our bags too as we will not get time tomorrow as we have to complete all our office work tomorrow and take a flight on Tuesday early morning.
Office with be handled by Karan 's PA and manager we don't have to worry as there are no pending assignments now just regular work. Karan haven't told his family about we coming there, he wanted to suprise them all . He just said to his mother and sister that he will think about it and if he gets time he will visit them as Pooja is on Friday till then Karan wants to spend time with them and then we will probably leave on Sunday evening. I am nervous about they will react seeing me there there is awkward feeling but I don't why I agreed to go to his house I have never been like this I'm somewhat not that good talking to strangers but I think I want to know his family and spend more time with him that's why I agreed after his so many requests.

When we were on the way to house after shopping Karan decided to have dinner outside so  we had dinner in resturant and then we went to beach for some time and sat there as it was nearby
" Karan don't you think it will be awkward me going with you as it is your family gathering " I said nervously to Karan
" Teju I have told you same thing so many times, you don't need to feel  awkward my parents are really sweet and it's not the first time I'm taking my friend with me so calm down " Karan explained calmly
" Okay "
Karan holded Teju's both hand
" Trust me they are going to love you" Karan said convincingly
" Are they still upset with you" Teju said making her hold tight on his hand
" I talked to mumma about that and apologized her she said she is not upset but dad is " Karan said sadly
" Don't worry when you apologize him he will not be upset with you , he will understand you " teju said
" No teju what I did was wrong. That girl insulted my parents infront of me and I was standing there and hearing it I didn't even protected them they told me she is not right for me but I never listened to them I was so stubborn I realised that when she cheated on me"
Karan said sadly
Teju looked confused
" My parents came to Mumbai to meet me for few days at that time I and my ex Kavya were in live in . She behaved very nicely with my parents for few days but after few days she started behaving rudely with them but still my parents didn't reacted, at that time I was not in good mental state because many things were happening there was total chaos in office and company was dealing with so many losses . My parents understood my condition  without me telling them that it's difficult situation for me right now and I couldn't be  able to afford many expenses so they decided to leave to their house so they did their packing that day Kavya was going somewhere with her friends and she can't be able to find her expensive jewellery she need to wear so she accused my parents that they have stolen it and I came from office and saw all this I was really angry with Anusha for accusing my parents but suddenly she started crying and said my parents were not allowing her to go with her friends they were asking  not to wear such short dress to her and all stuff which my parents never said but  I believed her at that time and she insulted my parents infront of me and I was standing quietly there . I hate myself so much for what I did with them . They left next day and it's been over a year we haven't talked properly. My relationship ended after a week my parents left ." Karan said and tear flowed down her cheeks. He wiped immediately not want to be vulnerable.
" Karan why didn't you took their side that day what exactly happened that day as per I know you respect your parents very much so there is something missing " teju said and Karan looked at her widening his eye
" H..how do you know " Karan asked fumbling
" So I guessed right" Teju said
" Yeah at that day  in office police had came and said they have list of companies who do black marketing and my company's name is also there and case has been against our company and I was beyond shocked I never did any such things to make my company successful and then all this happened same day at home I was not able to react to anything happening in house as I was so much depressed with that case issue. Papa started this company but I took over the company as already papa had already worked for so many years so I wanted him to rest. If I would have told papa about case that day we would have got so worried and it would have affected his health "
" Did you ever told him about the case then " teju asked
" No... the case got solved after few months and we were proved innocent. After my parents left from Mumbai. Kavya and I used to fight everyday and then after a week I saw her with somebody else and we broke up"
" Karan you should tell this whole thing  to your parents they will understand you "
Teju said
" No Teju I can't I don't have courage. I can't tell papa that our company was going to close because of me "
" But it was not your fault and this time you have to clear everything out . Did you got me " teju said sternly
" Will you be with me " Karan said looking at her eyes
" I will be always with you I promise " teju said

Wheww .... This part really took so much time it was difficult for me I can't potray my favs as bad I'm emotional person so..  I have to think a lot to write this part . Pls do vote and comment your reviews honestly And thanks a lot for your love and support.
Ignore mistakes 😜😬