Forgiveness | 2 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Sore, moody... horny." He grins so cutely.

You slip your palm down his abdomen, and gently wrap your fingers around his girth.
"That one I figured."

You lift up for a moment to kiss against his cheek, and take a few steps back into a more shallow end as you pull him along.

He's curious, yet unsure of what exactly you're trying to do.
Watching as you finally place him where you wanted him.

His eyes roll to the back of his head as you place his length between your thighs, and bend over slightly forward as you rub against him.

"Fuck." He breathes out, even thrusting along himself as he craves the sensation.

He leans forward and places his hands over your chest, running his thumbs over your nipples a few times as he kisses at your neck.

When he finally reaches a point where he can't stand it, he pulls back just enough to slowly work on pushing his length in. Tilting his head over so he can hear your pitiful whine of a moan while he stretches you out.

Even as he picks up speed, and your grip on him slips - it doesn't change a damn thing.

Especially as it sends you both under the water level. He grabs for your hips and pulls you in, refusing to let up despite needing to put more in effort.

He fists his hand in your hair at one point, and pulls you up as you both gasp for air.

You cry out a weak moan even as he gently pulls on your hair to expose your neck and kiss at it.

His ears twitching at the sound, and his fingers only tightening as you reach back and grab for his wrist.

He slips his fingers along your thigh, and moves your leg over as he positions himself between them.
His lips brush against your ear as he moves in closer.
"Deep breath, baby."

You comply just before he pulls you back in the water, and climbs on top of you as you both sink to the shallow bottom.

Of all things you thought learning to breathe for so long could help with, this wasn't one of them you had in mind.

He snaps his hips against you as he fucks into you, hair and queues going every which way against the flow of the water.

He sits up and grabs for your hands, placing them on his chest and leaning back to angle you in ways he couldn't manage on land so easily.

He reaches out for your queue with one hand as it floats beside him, quick to connect them together while still digging his nails into your hips.

A few more bubbles escape from your lips with the initial connection, your back arching against Jake's touch as his hands feel along your spine sensually.

You wrap your arms around him, and he stands up fully this time - water falling all around the both of you as he keeps your legs wrapped around his waist securely.

Both breathing heavier, gasping, and grinning together.

He takes it upon himself to lean back into the shallow end, settling against the ground as you continue to ride him.

It's so much easier with only a few inches of water around you both.

"Shit." Jake swallows thickly as he picks up the pace, trying to fight back against your own movements as his brows press together with focus.

The water splashes with every harder movement, hitting your back and arms as you press your palms to Jake's chest and ride out the shared feeling of your orgasms building.