Chapter 12: Ten Man Tag Momentum

Monday Night Raw was going live from San Diego and tonight's main event is a huge ten man tag team match. Miz has made his return and enlisted the help of not only Grayson Waller, but also the villainous Judgment Day as they take on RK-Bro, Alex and two surprise partners. The management confirmed the main event of the evening.

RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Matt Riddle), Alex Auditore, ??? and ??? vs. The Miz, Grayson Waller and Judgment Day (Finn Balor, Damian Priest and Dominik Mysterio)

(In the locker room)

Alex was sitting contemplating while he looked at the main event graphic as Riddle went over a list of names as suggestions for their two mystery partners.

Riddle: we can get Legado del Fantasma or Gunther or we can ask Sami Zayn bro!

Randy: Riddle, you do realize that all those guys you mentioned are all on SmackDown right?

Alex put his hands over his face to try not to break character on camera as he stood up.

Alex: well Sami has his hands full right now with the Bloodline, so that's an obvious no

Randy: well do you have anyone in mind?

Alex: well is it obvious? Miz once again used his idiot mind and recruited the Judgment Day, who are the two people that have unfinished business with them?

The crowd cheered as they know who Alex is talking about while RK-Bro smirked and nodded.

Alex: excuse me gents, I have some meetings to attend to

The Pharaoh smirked as he left the room while the Viper looked on like a proud father.

Riddle: you taught him well

Randy: damn right I did

(Time skip)

As the show went on, Alex walked around the arena to find the two certain Superstars to be his team's partners. Then he stopped as he heard someone calling for him; he turned to see it was the Master of the 619 himself Rey Mysterio.

Rey: I heard you were looking for a partner for your team Alex. You see, I have strong history with Miz and I have unfinished business with Judgment Day, for what they did to my son. Look at him now, he's a criminal. I want to teach my son a lesson tonight

Alex: I respect you a lot Rey, you were one of the first few Superstars I ever saw growing up as a kid. You are a surefire Hall of Famer and it will be an honor to team with you tonight

Alex held his hand out for a handshake and the legendary Luchador accepted it. The Pharaoh showed more respect by bowing to the Master of the 619 in which Rey responded by pressing his forehead on Alex exactly how he does with his fans.

With Rey Mysterio filling in one spot, Alex must find one more partner to complete his team against Miz and Judgment Day. As the Pharaoh continues to look for another teammate, another voice caught his attention. He turned to see and walking in frame was none other than the original founder of Judgment Day, the Rated-R Superstar Edge.

Edge: you need one more partner? Then look no further. I too have history with the Judgment Day and Miz. Finn Balor put me through hell for months. Dominik betrayed his own father, a man I've known for 20 years. As for Randy, we have put our past behind, we are mutual now

Alex nodded as he recalled Edge's history with both Miz and Judgment Day.

Alex: as a kid growing up watching and I wanted to say this so much, you and Randy were such assholes and I booed the hell out of you two. But now, I respect both the hell out of you. Finn used to be my friend, but he is a different man. Let's kick some ass tonight, Edge