Chapter 10: Automobile Inspection Effect

The Miz's plan last week has backfired in a big way following his and Dolph's interference during the match between former bitter rivals Alex Auditore and Buddy Matthews.

The WWE Champion was clearly outnumbered since his only allies were Ziggler and Maryse. Miz made a desperate phone call and attempted to recruit a new ally.

Miz: hey it's me, are you in the building already?

???: yeah, I just pulled up

Miz: alright, you're my special guest for a special edition of Miz TV

???: alright, I can't wait. Many of those idiots tonight have compared me to you, so let's put on a show tonight

Miz: see you later

Miz ended the call and prepares himself for Raw tonight along with Miz TV.

(Meanwhile)

The show went live as the crowd turned their attention to the Titantron to see Alex Auditore walking backstage as Jim Ross commentated.

JR: well ladies and gentlemen, Miz TV will be presented later this evening, and here you can see Alex Auditore has business to pick up, but wait a minute...

The Pharaoh stopped and looked to his right to see Miz's limo. Alex walked around and checked out the vehicle with a smirk on his face before walking off camera.

JR: what does Alex have in store and what is his business with The Miz's limo? We'll find out tonight, on Monday Night Raw

The crowd had two mysteries on their hands to find the answers to: Miz's guest on Miz TV and Alex's intentions on the limo

(Time skip)

Riddle was in a middle of a one on one match against Judgment Day's Damian Priest. Damian had the strength and frame advantage against the Original Bro while Rhea and Prison Dominik were cheering him on.

Riddle used his MMA background to unleash kicks and faze Priest into the corner before nailing him with a high knee to the Judgment Day's heavy hitter.

(Time skip to the end of the match)

After Riddle took down Priest with a German Suplex, the Original Bro looks to get the win as he lands and hits the Floating Bro, but prison Dom interfered and left the referee no choice but to call for the bell.

Dom landed stomps on the Bro while his Mami Rhea cheered him on. However, the odds evened in Riddle's favor as Randy Orton and Alexa Bliss ran down to fight off the Judgment Day.

The Viper landed punches on Dom while the Goddess landed shots on the Eradicator. Orton kicked Prison Dom and threw him out of the ring.

Then the Viper turned to see he was face to face with Rhea Ripley herself. Orton and Ripley stepped up to each other while the crowd cheered loud and called for Rhea to get what she deserved.

Rhea taunted the Viper to land a shot on her, but then Alexa turned Rhea around and fazes her with a forearm shot, then the Viper hits the RKO on Rhea Ripley, giving out a loud pop in the arena.

JR: oh my god! Bah gawd! Orton just RKOed that Jezebel!

Dominik saw what happened to his Mami and looks to avenge her, but he fell victim as Riddle threw him up for Orton to catch him with a midair RKO.

RK-Bro rolled Dom on his back and then pointed to Alexa as the crowd cheered loud. The Raw Women's Champion nodded and smirked as she climbed the top turnbuckle and flattens Dom with Twisted Bliss.

Bliss, Orton and Riddle stood tall as they have the Miztourage on one side and Judgment Day on the other side.

(Backstage)