Chapter 5: AKO Barrage

(The following night after Fastlane)

Alex was in his locker room looking to blow off some steam after he was screwed last night of the WWE Championship thanks to the crooked special guest referee paid by The Miz. What's currently on his mind was his match against Dolph Ziggler and the choice to pick a stipulation for the WrestleMania match along with Miz's crooked referee Ryan Cabrera.

As for tonight's Raw, the opening match will determine one part of the stipulation for the WWE title match at WrestleMania as Miz takes on Matt Riddle in a one on one match. Both men made their entrances as the match was about to start.

(WWE Champion The Miz vs. Raw Tag Team Champion Matt Riddle)

The two men locked up, but the advantage goes to the Original Bro due to his MMA background as he dead lifts Miz before slamming the WWE Champion on the canvas. Riddle took the advantage and hopes to score the win for his bro while also not go overzealous and overconfident.

Riddle got Miz to the corner with repeated kicks to the WWE Champion's gut to faze him a bit.

(Fast forward)

Riddle was repeatedly kicking Miz in the corner to get more advantage while Miz was staggered and breathing in the corner. The Bro then grabbed Miz and hits the Bro to Sleep followed by a German suplex pin combo, but the WWE Champion managed to kick out at the last second.

Then minutes later, the Showoff Dolph Ziggler came down to provide a distraction, so Miz can get some breathing room for the mean time, Riddle was arguing with Ziggler at ringside and tries to get an offense move on him, but the Showoff kept his distance with an arrogant smirk on his face.

Riddle turned his attention back to The Miz who was at ring apron recovering, this gave the Original Bro the opportunity to execute Orton's vintage hanging DDT, nailing the champion's head on the mat. Then Riddle went to that place and looks to hit the WWE Champion with an RKO. As The Miz turned around, Riddle went to hit it, but Miz countered it and hits the Skull Crushing Finale, the same way he did to Orton back in 2010. Miz went for the pin and snatched the victory and the advantage to name a stipulation for his match against Alex at WrestleMania.

Miz smirked as Dolph came in the ring and draped his title over his friend's shoulder while he asked for a mic, so he can announce the stipulation while the crowd booed.

Miz: I just defeated Alex's stupid friend who doesn't think straight and always thinks he is Randy Orton. Well with my victory here tonight, I do have a match stipulation in mind. Alex, you may have adapted, inherited and learned a lot from Randy Orton, especially that move that always come out of nowhere, the RKO or whatever you call it for yourself, the AKO. Well, at WrestleMania Alex, my stipulation for our match is that you are banned of using the AKO, if you somehow hit me with it, you'll lose the match and you won't have any future WWE title shots as long as I'm champion

With that announcement, the WrestleMania match between Alex and Miz has updated to the Pharaoh's signature AKO being forbidden in the match. Miz and Dolph were celebrating in the ring, but their little celebration was drastically cut short as Ziggler was hit with an AKO Outta Nowhere from Alex. Miz immediately exited the ring and retreated to the ramp.

Alex looked down at the fallen Showoff as he grabbed a mic.

Alex: Miz! I was watching backstage and you were running your stupid mouth until I heard that the AKO is banned during our match? That's no problem because Randy has taught me to always adapt and find a way to finish my prey off. Hell, I can think of a million ways to kick your ass on the Grandest Stage

Miz: you think you won't AKO me at WrestleMania?! You really are unhinged just like your mentor, well you have three hours until your match tonight against Dolph tonight and to get it all out of your system-