Chapter 11: Young Guns

(One week later)

A week has passed since Alex trashed The Miz's limo in a homage and tribute to John Cena and Cryme Tyme back in 2008. The Pharaoh has a segment for tonight's episode of Raw in which he'll hold a promo to get the WWE Universe invested into the Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania.

(Time skip to the start of Raw)

The live crowd from Las Vegas, Nevada were all pumped and ready for an awesome show and hopefully get to see Miz getting his ass whooped. The opening segment was in fact, Alex's promo for WrestleMania. Skillet's Psycho in my Head played and out came the protégé to the Legendary Venomous Mentor while he had a look on his face, telling he has business to take care of.

Alex got in the ring and grabbed a mic while he took in the cheering sounds from the Las Vegas crowd. He took in a few seconds more before they went quiet, so they can listen while he speaks.

Alex: WrestleMania is serious business, Hell in a Cell is a serious and dangerous structure, the WWE Championship is damn serious as well. As I mentioned before, the Cell alters and changes careers forever. I'm ready for that cage and whatever punishment it will endure...

The crowd cheered loud.

Alex: ...as for The Miz, well I heard he is not here tonight because somehow he doesn't have a ride to the arena due to what I did to his precious limo last week. Hell, he might've taken an Uber, but he is too cheap to even rent one. Miz, if you're at home watching while you eat your dinner and sipping on that cheap champagne, I want you to listen good...

Alex got close to the camera as he changed the tone of his voice.

Alex: ...hope is just an illusion, Miz. You said it yourself, you hope I'll use the AKO on you, you hope you'll be champion for a long time and I won't get anymore title shots and you hope that you'll walk out of WrestleMania still champion. No... you'll see that the hope you believe in is nothing but your desperate delusion and desperation to escape. Michael Mizanin, you will lose everything you believe in, you will descend into emptiness and a new future will soon begin

The crowd cheered and clapped for Alex's message, but the Pharaoh was interrupted by someone.

Alex turned to see Judgment Day's ex-con Dominik Mysterio with Rhea Ripley by his side. The young Mysterio and the Eradicator got in the ring while Alex had his arms crossed as Dom grabbed a mic.

Dominik: Alex Alex, I heard you back there mentioning future, and I couldn't help myself but to come out here to have a conversation with you. I don't know if you heard, but the WWE has cited you, me and Austin Theory as the future of this business, what they call "Young Guns." I broke out from my stupid father's shadow and the Judgment Day took me to new heights. I am the greatest Mysterio and the greatest Luchador today! And if you manage to beat Miz at WrestleMania for the title... I want first

Alex was not too pleased with the words Dominik said about his father Rey Mysterio, one of the Superstars Alex grew up watching.

Alex: first off, how dare you disrespect your father like that Dom, huh? When I watched your dad growing up, he was fighting for you! Hell, that ladder match with Eddie was the craziest thing I ever saw. Kids my age who were my friends wanted to be like you, the son of a legendary WWE Superstar. And you turned your back on the man who gave you life, who protected you from bullies at school and for what? For your own bitch standing next to you

Dominik held Rhea back as she was offended by the Pharaoh's remarks.

Dominik: don't you disrespect my Mami like that! Alex, you may have Alexa Bliss as your wife, but my Mami is a better woman than yours

Alex: Dominik, you might have forgotten, my wife overpowered your Mami, and what was the result? An RKO from my mentor. And unlike you and The Miz, Austin Theory didn't need a bitch fighting his battles for him. So I have to say, you are the low man on the totem pole, Dom. Austin and myself are better men than you. Dominik, if you want to come out here and waste my time and waste these people's time, how about a one on one match between you and me? Battle of the Young Guns if you want to call it

Rhea took the mic from Dominik.

Rhea: you're on!

Alex smirked and luckily he was already in his ring attire. However, Rhea stood in his way while Dom hid behind her.

Alex: Rhea, I don't hit women, but I know someone who does...

From out of the camera frame was Alex's wife Alexa Bliss, who jumped and pounced on the Eradicator as she landed punches as they rolled out of the ring and continued to fight to the back while a referee came down and call for the bell.

(Alex Auditore vs. Dominik Mysterio)

The two young guns locked up before the young Mysterio transitioned into a standing side headlock, however Alex used his strength to lift Dom and slam him down for a back suplex to get some separation. The two young men stared each other down and sized each other up before they locked up again. This time, it was Alex who got the headlock on before Dominik pushed into the ropes, only to be met by a shoulder tackle from the Pharaoh. Dom rolled out of the ring to catch his breath. However, Alex pursued him, blocked an incoming punch followed by a kick to the gut before nailing the young Mysterio with the Viper's belly to back suplex on the announce table.

Like a slithering snake, Alex grabbed Dominik by the hair and threw him back in the ring and continued to methodically work by stomping on Dominik's hands and feet. The Pharaoh went for a knee drop, but Dominik got out of the way and took advantage with a roll up, but Alex managed to kick out.

Dominik waited for Alex to get up, then connected with the headscissors to position the Pharaoh before hitting him with a 619. Dominik looks to derail Alex's WrestleMania momentum as he climbed the top turnbuckle. 

As Dom dives for the frog splash, Alex got up and with quick thinking, catches Dominik midair for an AKO from Outta Nowhere, making the crowd pop and jump out of their seats. The Pharaoh smirked and pins Dominik for the victory and momentum towards the biggest match of his life.

The Pharaoh raised his arms as he pointed at the WrestleMania sign while he does the belt gesture.