Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Trouble

  The next morning, Dal-Eun decided to not leave the survival camp/shelter. 

He would wait and see the results on whether Park Hyesoung-ssi have avoided her original fate or she was powerless against it.

But if she didn't, then it means that her behavior was the same. She harbors jealousy and hatred towards Jung Hayan. And the latter, was still threading the path of becoming a Yandere and her mental health are declining due to Lee Kiyoung.

While Dal-Eun was waiting for the others to show up, someone who Dal-Eun didn't expect arrived.

Dal-Eun was called by one of the guards along with Lee Jihye-nim when there was a commotion happening in front of the gate.

Upon seeing the first person, Dal-Eun was confused at first. Wondering about the identity of this person until he finally remembered the identity of this Scum.

Yoo Seokwoo.

" Would you really follow her orders and abandon us? "

On his back, there were other people that Dal-Eun wasn't familiar. Approaching the gates with Lee Jihye, the latter asked the guards.

" What's happening here? "

Lee Jihye asked. Upon noticing Yoo Seokwoo's presence and the other people, she grimace before coldly looking at Yoo Seokwoo.

" What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to scram and not show your faces here again in the shelter? "

Upon seeing Lee Jihye, Yoo Seokwoo's face was filled with intense hatred.

" You heartless bitch! Who are you to decide to throw us out? Just because Kim Hyungsung is at your side, you think you're the Queen while he wasn't here? "

Dal-Eun was confused at the situation because he was often spending his time outside the camp. But if Lee Jihye-nim decided to have them thrown out of the camp, there must be a reason.

If he doesn't remember wrong, Yoo Seokwoo from the book was the one who was attempting to gain Jung Hayan's goodwill so that he can take advantage of her.

One of the contract between him and Lee Jijhye was for her to have a pleasant life in the camp. And Yoo Seokwoo and the others at his back are probably the people who would make Jung Hayan's life here in the shelter difficult.

So Lee Jihye-nim have no choice but throw this troublemakers away.

" Did we do something to you that you decided to throw us away whenever you wanted?! "

If looks could kill, Lee Jihye would already be killed by Yoo Seokwoo and the people behind him.

The other people at the shelter were already looking at the side to watch on the commotion. They were whispering and staring.

Upon seeing the doubtful looks thrown at Lee Jihye, Dal-Eun gritted his teeth behind his mask.

'Did she make them go away with only few people who have known what have really happened? It would be bad for Lee Jihye-nim if the people would be swayed by Yoo Seokwoo. '

While Dal-Eun was deep in thought and observing at the same time, a voice interrupted Yoo Seokwoo.

" Yoo Seokwoo-ssi, please calm down. There must be a reason why Lee Jihye-nim did throw you all out isn't? "

From the back of the people behind Yoo Seokwoo, the people thrown out of the camp parted as a group of people stepped forward. Could 3 people be considered a group?

As Dal-Eun gaze at the 3 people, he frowned. Unconsciously, he brought his left hand clutching his head.

'Who are they?'

Seeing him clutching his head, Lee Jihye frowned and showed a worried expression.

" Are you alright Dal-Eun? "

" ..Dal-Eun is fine. Just a little bit of headache. "

Pursing her lips, Lee Jihye replied.

" If you aren't feeling fine. You can go back inside and rest.. "

Glancing at Yoo Seokwoo and the others coldly. Lee Jihye continued.

" I would take care of this pests. "

Unlike the sweet and docile expression that Lee Jihye was always showing towards Kim Hyungsung, Lee Jihye has revealed a little bit of glimpse of her true nature. She was glancing coldly at Yoo Seokwoo and the other former camp members with disdain.

Hearing Lee Jihye call them 'pests' Yoo Seokwoo and the others are angry.

" You Bitch! "

Hearing the insult, Lee Jihye smiled mockingly.

" Is that all you have know to say? I'm a bitch? "

Glaring balefully, Yoo Seokwoo replied with an ugly smile on his face.

" Is there something wrong with what I have said that you're a bitch? I bet that you have enthusiastically spread your legs to Kim Hyungsung so that you can gain your position! "

Lee Jihye's expression became colder but thankfully she have maintained her composure. On the other hand, Dal-Eun wasn't calm behind his mask. His icy blue eyes are glowing intensely unknown to him.

" Be careful of what you are accusing me of Yoo Seokwoo. "

The smile on Yoo Seokwoo's face become more wider when he saw Lee Jihye slowly losing her composure.

" Huh? Did I hit a nerve? It's true isn't? You have spread your legs towards him like a bitch in heat. "

" Enough Yoo Seokwoo. "

It's one thing to say that Lee Jihye are doing some sexual favors so that she can gain advantage on her life. What she did to her own body is her own business. But it's another matter to accuse of Kim Hyungsung to accuse of accepting sex as a bribe.

" Looks like Kim Hyungsung's isn't enough for you. Despite looking strong was he too fast or his dick is too small? Since you're a bitch why don't you spread your legs for me and let us in once more in the shelter? "

Behind Yoo Seokwoo, the other people that was thrown out to him showed hesitant expressions for the first time. The 3 unknown and new people with them also frowned.

' ..Ahh.. How disgusting... Hyung have save them didn't he? He was doing his best to keep everyone alive and killing the monsters to make this place safe to everyone. Lee Jihye is the one who have thrown you out in the camp.. And I admit that it was partly my fault that you have been thrown out. But there was a reason why she have thrown disgusting beings like you right? Why are you involving Hyung when he have done nothing bad to you? You are destroying his reputation.. It's sickening. '

Before the leader of the new group could step forward and stop Yoo Seokwoo in his degrading comments and insults, everyone was surprised when Dal-Eun rushed forward beside Lee Jihye and there was a sudden scream coming from Yoo Seokwoo.

From his waist to feet, Yoo Seokwoo was in case in ice.

" What the hell?!! Let me out, let me out, let me out! You!! "

Yoo Seokwoo was glaring at Dal-Eun. The latter was only glancing coldly towards him behind his mask.

" Yoo Seokwoo-ssi right? You shouldn't have made baseless accusations and claims. Do you have proof of your accusations? "

With the tip of a knife pointed at his neck, Yoo Seokwoo was frozen in fear. The tip of a knife then made a slight contact on Yoo Seokwoo's neck causing a drop of blood to flow out.

While Yoo Seokwoo was silent in fear, the other people who was thrown out of the camp was shivering in fear. There was something wrong at their surroundings. Dal-Eun then turned his gaze towards them causing some of them to start pissing themselves.

On the other hand, the leader of the 2 people who have gone with Yoo Seokwoo was also shivering. But not in fear but in delight.

' Ah, how interesting...someone so young having so much bloodlust and power. '

His hunt would be very interesting.