Chapter 11:birthday

Start from the beginning

jays pov
I wake up to someone shaking me "jay get up your phone is going off like crazy" jack said I grab my phone and I answer it "ello?" I said "hey its zack im on my way to your house now so get your ass up and ready" he said "okay" I said I get out of bed and I walk to the bathroom and I take a shower when I get out I see jack sitting on my bed "where is mark?" I ask "him and alex went to get food for the house" he said "okay and zack is coming to pick us up so get ready" I said "okay" he said leaving my room to his I scroll through my phone till jack is ready "okay im ready" he said coming back into my room "nice you ready to meet zack and maybe mitch if he is there?" I asked "yeah I think so" he said I hear honking outside "welp he is here lets go" I said heading downstairs and I wait for jack before closing the door behind me I go zacks truck "hey guys" I said "hey" mitch and zack both says "this is jack" I said moving over so they can see him "hi im zack" he said "and im mitch" he said "nice to meet you both" jack said "come on lets go I just got a new toy and I want to try it out" zack said "okay I said getting into the truck bed "come on jack" I said "but isn't that illegal?" he askes "oh come on kid you going to get arrested at least once when your with us thats the fun of it" mitch said "okay whatever" jack said hopping in "yeah lets goooo" zack says taking off. We get  to zacks house and we all get out "so what do you want to test out so badly?" I asked "come on its in the backyard" he said "okay" I said we all follow him he uncovers it "holy shit!" micth said "you got a sniper riffle!" I said "yeah I did you guys want to shoot it or just stand there with your dick in your hands?" zack askes "shoot it!" we all say zack grabs it first and shoots a watermelon and it explodes "oh my god thats so fucking cool" jack says "yeah" zack says "you want to try?" zack askes "yes" jack says they play with it for a while so I go sit down and start to smoke when I see mitch coming up to me "hey sorry for trying to get you to drink" he says "its cool dude dont sweat it" I said "sorry for alex beating the shit out of you" I said "its fine he is just on overprotective big brother" he says "you just luckly it wasn't mark and alex in that room or I dont think you will survive" I said "yeah supper lucky" he said "ow fuck!" I hear jack say I get up and I rush over to them and I see that jack has a bloody nose "what happened?" I ask zack "the gun back fired" zack says "jay it hurts" jack says "Its okay just tilt your head back" I said guidding him to the kicthen I grab rag and I run it in water and put it on his nose he jumps on the counter "here just stay like that for while till the bleeding dies down" I said "okay" he said wraping his legs around my waist like a little kid does when they are sitting on the counter zack comes in and grabs otter pops for all of us "here sorry for the bloody nose" zack says handing jack one "its okay" jack said taking it from zack "so is jack like your kid or something?" zack askes I look at jack "no they just saved me from my asshole of a mom" jack said "okay but I have never seen jay act like that before" zack said "act like what?" I asked "you acted worried when he was hurt and I mean really worried" zack said "no I didn't" I said "yes you did" mitch said "okay whatever" I said we go to the living room and we turn on a moive. "Hey where is alex and mark at?" mitch says "they are out getting stuff" I said "okay" mitch said "im going to smoke" I said getting up and heading outside a few minutes later jack comes out "hey you okay?" he askes "yeah im fine" I lied im not fine at all but I cant tell him that "okay if you say so" he said "how old are you again?" I asked "13 why?" he said "here" I said giving him the cigerette he takes it and he coughs "how do you do that all the time?" he askes "I have been doing since I was 11" I said "damn okay then" he said "do you like it?" I asked "no its not my kind of thing" he said "thats alright" I said zack comes out of the sliding door a bit "hey do you guys want to play cod with me and mitch?" he askes "yeah sure" jack said "im good" I said "okay" zack says jack heads inside but zack stays out "hey you okay you only smoke when something is brothering you" he says "im fine dont worry about me" I said "okay whatever dude just come talk when you want to" he said going back inside I just sit out there and smoke for a while.