Chapter 5: Alone

Jays pov
I wake up to mark playing with my hair "mhm" I said with a grogy voice "sorry did I wake up?" he askes "no I was already awake" I said "your brother went to a party he wont be back till tomorrow" he said "okay" I said I look up at him "I love you" I mumble "I love you too" he said "are you hungry?" he askes "yeah" I said yawing "okay I will go make it you can go back to sleep I will wake you up when its done" he said "okay" I said already going back to bed. I wake back up and I check the time I slept for thirty minutes I walk down stairs and I rap my arms around marks back "still tried are we?" he askes "mhm" I said back "come on its done" he says handing me a plate and we walk to the couch and watch tv "so what do you want to do today?" I ask "I have something in mind" he says I already know what he is going to say "no not yet its too early" I said "okay then how about we just sit at home and chill" he says "yeah im fine with that" I said lay my head next to him. "Jay?" he askes "yeah?" I ask "you okay?" he askes "yeah why?" I ask "your hand is shaking" he says I look down that it is shit I thought to myself why now? I ask myself I go to the bathroom and I sit down against the door. "jay whats wrong?" he askes "n---nothing im okay" I studder my breathing gets heavy "no your not please let me in" he says "okay" I said I unlock the door he looks down "jay just breath in and out" he says "I--I can't" I studder "okay lets do five things" he says "okay" I say "what is five things you can see?" he askes "I see the bathtub and the sink and the trash and the toilet and you" I say "okay now what are four things you can hear?" he askes "I hear the tv and the birds outside and your voice and mine" I said "okay what are three things you can taste "my spit and the coffee I drunk and the bacon" I said "okay what are two things you feel?" he askes "you and the floor" I said calmming down "now what is one smell?" he askes "alex colone" I said my breathing gets bck to normal "you okay now?" he askes "yeah thanks" I said "no problem" he says and he kisses me with passion he pickes me up and he pushes me against the door "mhm mark lets go to my room" I said pantting "okay" he says and carries me to the room.

⚠WARING THIS PART WILL COTAIN SMUT WARING⚠

Marks pov
I carry jay to our room and I lay him down on the bed I go on top of him I kiss him agressively I bite his lip and I slip my tounge in his mouth are lips move in sync "mhm mark~" he moans I go down to his neck and I kiss till I find his soft spot when I find it I suck on it till it leaves a hickey. "ahh~" he moans loudly I tug at his shirt and I pull it off and he pulls mine off "mark" he says heavly "yeah" I say "off" he says tugging at my jeans I take off my jeans and he takes off his I kiss his stomach I get down to his boxers and I tease him "mhm mark please~" he begs I pull off his boxers and he pulles mine off "mark wait" he says pantting he hands me the lube "you ready?" I ask he nods his head I put the lube on my fingers and on his hole I slip my fingers in "ahh mark~" he moans I lean to his ear "im going to fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk for days" I wisper into his ear I put more lube on my dick and more around his hole I slip it in I pull in and out till I find his sweet spot "ahh mark faster~" he moans I go faster "mhm~" he shouts "im going to go way faster and harder okay?" I ask "okay" he says I go in deeper "mhm~" he moans softly I start picking up the pace "ahh faster mark~" he moans I listen to him and I go faster. "Im going to cum~" he moans "im almost there can you wait for me?" I ask he nods his head I go faster "ahh~" he moans gripping the sheets tighter "I cant hold it in anymore" he pants "im almost there" I said I go even faster than before "please mark~" he moans "okay you can" I said he cums I then cum after him I pull out and I lay next to him "that was nice" I said running my fingers through his hair "yeah it was" he says we just lay in silence "hey mark can we take a shower?" he askes "yeah" I said I help him to the bathroom and I turn on the shower and I let it heat up we get in he kisses me. "I love you" he says "I love you too" I said back he puts his head on my chest I wash both of us. "How bad does it hurt?" I ask "it just stings to walk thats all I dont reget it" he says we get out of the shower I set him down in the chair while I change the sheets on the bed I pick him back up and we go to the bed and lay him down he yawns "lets sleep" I said he already fell asleep I kiss his head "I love you" I wispher and I let sleep take over.