Arrival: Villains

Start from the beginning

"I see." Someone similar to the tall man said except he had blue hair.

Hunter covered the man's mouth with his hand. Blood flowed from his wound and into his mouth; making his other hand grab Hunter's other arm to get the source of the foul tasting liquid away from him.

One of the younger humans, a kid with a handheld device finally looked up at the noise of muffled yells. He didn't care that he died in his game, his focus was now grasped by the video. He knew it was about the man who resisted against them. He didn't need to see the video to be scared of him.

"Oh, so you finally look up." The masked figure said as the video stopped.

"I... I tried not too." The kid said, his voice holding fear.

"Hmm, what seems to be the issue Mr.Don't?" The man with blue hair asked.

"He's... Terrifying."

"What do you mean?"

"Here."

The setting changed to that the young man lowering a semi robotic pink hedgehog. He didn't say a word. From what little they could see of his face, he didn't seem to express any emotion. It was odd for anyone to see.

"Now you know the truth. HAHAHA, NOW YOU WILL-!!!" The young boy stopped talking as Hunter glared at him.

 HAHAHA, NOW YOU WILL-!!!" The young boy stopped talking as Hunter glared at him

A loud boom grabbed his attention.

"It's your lucky day." He said, his voice seemingly dropped a few octoves. "It's time for me to retreat."

"Y-YOU CAN'T JUST-!!!" The boy was cut off as Hunter closed the distance and grabbed the boy by the neck. Lifting the boy into the air, he pinned the helpless boy into the air.

"Just shut up, or I'll kill you." The boy flailed in a fruitless attempt to break free. He head slowly turning a new color as he was clawing at the hand of his attacker. He struggled to breathe.

Hunter then let go before walking away.

"U-understandable." The blue dragon said. The amount of restraint he showed only made him gain a little more respect from those in the group.

Using the opportunity, Hunter tried stabbing the man. For his credit, the man blocked the knife after realizing what Hunter did. Hunter moved the knife down, but the man moved the tip away from his chest. The man's hysterical strength seemed to kick in as he seemed to push past his mental barriers.

No one knew who to root for; the enemy who willing killed people for money or their mutual enemy who had the upper hand and just seemed like he was trying to make a living.

It didn't mean much as Hunter pressed the blade against the side of his neck and, with a burst of energy, pulled the blade across his neck. Not even Hunter saw it, but he knew the man was dead. He stood, breathing heavily, before tossing an object from left hand... The severed head of the man he killed.