Chapter 14: Feeling Broken

Izuku could feel the rumbling thunder shaking the very cell he was being kept in, despite being underground. The intense pitter patters of the rain pouring down and some of it seeping through and landing on the ground.

Izuku: Not so very secure are we? Momo? Momo, can you hear me? Jirou? Kaminari? . . . . . . Fuck. This place is jamming my signal. Not only that, the storm might worsen things up too. Gotta find some way to get out of here.

Izuku tried activating One For All, but unfortunately he couldn't.

Izuku: Damn it. Quirk cancelling cuffs.

Izuku then began to formulate a plan of escape. Meanwhile, Bakugou was tapping his foot, annoyed that the mercenaries he and his group hired are taking so long in killing the villains.

Bakugou: Fuck!! You guys are fucking slow!!

Merc 1: We don't have the pieces to do it.

Bakugou: Tch. I'll handle this!! Two of you needs to go and look after the little bitch!

Another mercenaries began to shout st the top of his lungs over the sounds of bullets flying through the air.

Merc 2: SIR, WE HAVE INCOMING REPORTS OF A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE. WE NEED TO EVACUATE OURSELVES AND THE EQUIPMENT!!

Bakugou: Shit-Fuck!! Alright, we all evacuate and we send drones to kill what lefts of the villains.

A third mercenary chimed in on the conversation.

Merc 3: What about the prisoner, sir?

Bakugou grinned maniacally.

Bakugou: Let the bastard drown or the bombs will kill him. He was already doing so in guilt, so why not with water. Either way, he dies TONIGHT!!!

Back with Izuku, he used his strength to break from his chains, but the cuffs still blocked his power. With force, he kicked the door open. Izuku looked around what he saw all around him were narrow corridors lit only by dim, and flickering lightbulbs hanging overhead.

Izuku, wanting to limit the noise he made, decided to crouch and proceeded to move forward. When Izuku took a left turn, he saw what appeared to be a map hanging right next to a door. Unluckily, There was a sentry gun and guard bot blocking said door.

Izuku: Uh-oh.

Izuku started to improvise his plan. However, he couldn't find away with making such noise. And with the cuffs on, he wouldn't be able to dodge anything the machines would dish out.

However, his troubles were over when the sentry turret self destructed and the machine marched up the stairs.

Izuku quickly took his chance, and hunted down the robot, using it a his guide to take him to the surface.

When he reached the surface, It was raining heavily and the winds were tearing off some trees from theirs roots. Izuku had to cover his eyes and he caught a glimpse of the robot heading east. He ran and managed to catch up to the robot. Izuku climbed on top and quickly disposed of the mechanical being by opening the access and letting nature take it's course by short circuiting the wires.

Izuku: Now then, do you have anything interesting for me?

He then pulled out an inhibitor chip and a cpu.

Izuku: These will certainly come in handy.

Izuku then saw 3 choppers lifting off from the shorelines with the first holding Bakugou. The second and third held all of his crew the fourth held some of their equipment.

He then began to run towards the chopper and slid down the muddy hill. He then followed the river to Bakugou. But then he caught a glimpse of a Body washed up near the river bank.