Chapter 1 Air Port

Date: 2nd May

[Vic]

Mike and I looked over the stream of people flowing out of the arrivals gate.

What was taking them so long?

Wait. Was that a flash of blonde I saw? Could it be Jenna?

"Look, Look. There they are!" Mike pointed into the crowd.

I had to stand on my tip toes to see where he was pointing. Stupid shortness.

Eventually I saw them. There they were, a very tired looking Tonight Alive. And who could blame them. I would be to after a 27 hour journey.

~*at a different part of the air port*~

[Tony]

My phone vibrated. It was a text from Mike:

'Tonight Alive are here. We're heading to the bus now. We're gonna drive over to your terminal to pick you and We Are the in Crowd up. Any site of them yet?'

"Hi-me, Tonight Alive are here. Mike said they're all heading to pick us up" I told him as I replied to Mikes text.

When I looked up I saw the infamous white streak of Robs hair in the crowd.

"Oh looks like they're finally here"

Jamie began waving his arms enthusiastically to get their attention.

It defiantly worked!

[Tay]

I ran up to Tony and Jamie and gave them a huge hug.

"It's great to see you guys again. Haven't seen you since warped tour!"

The guys all fist bumped because, obviously, they were WAY to manly to hug (insert extreme sarcasm here).

"Vic and Mike are coming to pick us up with Tonight Alive." Jamie said as he lead us out of the airport.

I couldn't wait to meet Tonight Alive. It'll be so nice to have another girl on tour. I love the guys and everything but occasionally I need some girl company.

As we walked out into the warm San Diego air I saw Pierce The Veil's tour bus dominate most of the side walk in front on me.

"Wow! Mega bus!" Jordan gasped.

"It won't feel that way when 3 bands are sharing it for a month" Tony winked at us.

The door swung open and an excited Vic scampered out. He was followed by the ever calm Mike.

After we all said our hellos and gave our hugs/fist bumps we all got in the bus.

"I suggest you put your bags in your bunks and then go to the back lounge and say hey to Tonight Alive. Vic colour coded your bunks with tape. The ones with Green tape are ours, Yellow is Tonight Alive and Red is yours. Write your name on the tape when you've put your stuff in. It makes everything a lot easier in the long run." Mike explained as he lead us to the bunks. "I'm driving but Vic, Tony and Jamie will come and join you in the back lounge."

I heard the guys bickering over who gets the biggest bunk. Urrgg looks like I'm gonna have to sort this out.

"Jordan gets the big bunk because he's the tallest and you all know it. He won't fit in the others."

They huffed at this but eventually came to realise it was true.

I put my stuff in my bunk and quickly scribbled my name over the tape. Not forgetting to draw a little heart at the end.

It was finally time to meet Tonight Alive. I couldn't be more excited.

~~~~

[Jenna]

The noises in the hall way grew louder. It sounded like someone was fighting.

"I'm gonna see what all the fuss is about." Jake said. As soon as he stood up off the couch the noises stopped. He sat back down, "They must have sorted it out themselves."

I felt the bus move. It would've long till we reached the Fuentes house. We were all staying there for 2 days before we head out on tour. It should be a blast.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Vic, Jamie and Tony bounced through followed by We Are The In Crowd.

"This is Jenna, Whakaio, Jake, Cam and Matt" Jamie said pointing to each of us "and this is Tay, Jordan, Mike, Rob and Cameron" he said pointing to all the We Are The In Crowd lot. We all smiled and waved at each other.

Tay came and sat down next to me. "You have no idea how happy I am to finally be touring with another girl!"

"I know! I feel the same way. I love the guys but sometimes I just need a girl who knows what I'm going through"

I could see she felt the same way when her lips twisted into a little smile. She looked so beautiful. I wish I could look like her.

We continued to talk until the bus pulled up outside what I guessed was Pierce The Veils place. Well I say Pierce The Veil's place but I really mean Mike and Vic's place. Although, from what they told us, Tony and Jamie stayed there often.

These next 2 days will be so awesome. It'll be so great getting to know everyone before we actually get on the road.