Chapter 6: him

The timing was perfect, it couldn't have been any better I saw her run out of the ballroom and into the night by herself, everyone else was either still dancing or they didn't care when she ran out,now was the perfect time for my plan,i grabbed my Wallet and keys from my jacket that was on a chair and ran into the night after the love of my life, sure she didn't know I was following her and that was the best and funnest part about it. I found her waking alone in an alleyway, just waiting to be snatched by someone and that someone was me.

So I ran a few feet ahead of her where I stopped his behind a wall and waited for her.she was slowly dragging her feet as not to call attention to herself, she most likely knew this was a dangerous neighborhood that she was in and didn't want anymore attention then she was already causing, I grabbed my hanker chief and drowned it in chloroform.

She was getting closer and closer within minutes I could smell her fears, they were oozing off of her, when she was a few inches in front of me I tiptoed behind her getting closer to her and I quickly sprung into action

I put my arm around her neck so the other arm could smother her with the hanker chief drowning in chloroform, within seconds she was already unconscious all I had to do was take her home with me forever....