A new foreign exchange student

Marie POV:
8:17 AM
I was passing by to see a fight between the jocks and the bullies, so. I just ignored it and continued to walk I didn't know anybody, every time I walked I would see every eye looking at me, I was embarrassed because I was foreign exchange student, so everybody would pick on me and call me names, I missed Swede but I knew that I would start a new life. I met a purple haired girl filled with enthusiasm "Hey! Wanna be friends, I'm Ayane!" Ayane said "U-umm of c-course-!" I stuttered "cool what's your name?" Ayane said "oh i'm Marie Rose you can call me marie! I said, I noticed a blue haired girl glaring at me, full with hatred. "M-may I know your name?" I asked "why do you want to know that information?" The blue haired girl asked "Oh I'm sorry if I annoyed you" I replied, Ayane  glared at the blue haired girl, "Okay, fine, my name is Nico, that's all you need to know, farewell." Nico said and left "Nico! Come back" Ayane said, then Ayane tried to catch up with Nico, oh well now i'm all alone I continued walking down the hallway, then I walked to the principal office to get my schedule, I knocked on the door "come in.." a mysterious voice said from behind the door, I entered to see a woman with blonde tied up hair, "Hello? Is this the principal?" I asked, "Yes dear, you can call me Mrs. Rachel" She replied, "I'm here to get my schedule-!" I said, "Okay wait a moment" She replied, She went to her shelves to find my file, she found it and gave it to me, "Th-thanks!" I said, I went to the hallway to get on my class.

8:37
Marie POV:
Oh no! I'm running late! While I was running I bumped into a blonde haired guy with blue eyes, "Oh my bad!" He said while helping me while collecting my books "umm it's okay I can take them!" I said, "no, no it was my fault." He replied, I chuckled because he was sweet, I've never met someone so kind! "Im running late I have to go! I'm so sorry" I said in hurry while taking my books from him, I ran, then, I entered the classroom, everyone was looking at me like I was some crazy psycho entered, I was breathing quickly so that must've been the reason I think, I walked to the teacher, "Okay class! Let me introduce you Marie!" The teacher said, I walked up in front of the class with hesitant, "H-Hi I'm Marie Rose, but you can call me M-Marie! I'm currently 18 Years old" I stuttered, then I whispered the teacher where is my seat, "Nyotengu please raise your hand!" A black haired girl raised her hand, "you can sit next to her" the teacher said, I jogged up to the seat, I sat down quietly, "Hello, I'm Nyotengu, but you can call me Tengu!" Tengu said, "Hi tengu! It's pleasure to meet you!" I said, a while later "No talking!" In distance, me and Tengu giggled. Class was passing by and I got bored because it was mathematics of course, I was zooming out while I heard the teacher "Marie would you like to participate?" She said, "Uhh yeah sure" I said, I went up to the whiteboard nervously and hesitant, I solved it somehow and I was confused on how I did it, I went back to the seat while noticing Nico smiling at me I knew something was off.