Moving too fast

The next day I got a call at 5:00 am it was Erick
"Morning princess, did you sleep well"
"Good morning handsome yeah I slept well" I replied
"Good that's good to hear , get dressed I'm gonna come pick you up and bring you to get breakfast"
He didn't ask he just told me to ,I thought it was sexy and didn't think anything of it.
So I got dressed in a oversized black t-shirt and a white tights with black my crocs. He called and said he was downstairs so I got my bag and went downstairs, and again saw him standing beside the car with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.
"These are for you" he said with a big bright smile on his face
I took the flowers smelled them said thank you then got in the car. He locked the door got in the car and drived to a Cafe in Kingston. He parked the car, opened the door and held my hand to get out of the car. As I was going to open the door to go into the cafe he held me back and opened the door for me.
We got a seat at the window so we could see the ocean view.

"It's so beautiful" I said

"That view has nothing on you" he replied
He pulled out my seat to let me sit then went to sit down.

"Let's get to know each other a little more describe yourself in three words " he said

"Trustworthy, understanding and energetic" I replied

"Adventurous, Assertive and dependable" he remarked

The waiter came and we ordered. We both got egg salad, fruits, cabbage and fried dumplings. He ordered orange fruit juice and I got apple juice.
The waiter came and brought our orders.
"Cum Mek we switch juice nuh" I blurted out
He smiled and said "alright tek it but yah fi gimi one a e dumpling dem"

I hand feeded him the dumplings while blushing

He kissed me and told me that I looked wonderful. We finished eating
"Wanna go back to my place" he asked

Then said I should just spend the weekend

"Spend the weekend are you sure that'd be best, after all we are just starting to get to know eachother" I said

"We'll go back to your place to get your stuff that you'll need for the weekend or we could just go straight to my place and I'll buy you new things" he said

"No need for new things I'll just go get my stuff from home"

He brought me back home
I got out my bag, a few yard clothes, going out clothes, my face routine kit, my bonnets, my laptop and a few other things. The bag was packed and I was ready, he took the bag from me put it in the car and drove to his place. When we arrived I realized that It was a big beautiful house on the beach side. I asked if he was the only one that lived here he said yes but sometimes his three brothers and two best friends stay over. As we were driving up to park in the garage I saw his brothers playing ball outside and his best friends on the balcony.
We got out the car

"Bomboclatt dawq a fuckry dat" his brother Carlos shouted at the other brother Jay

He opened the door for me to get out then he opened the trunk and took out my bag.

He opened the door and brought me to the master bedroom which was his room.

*Inna di room big uh fuck* I thought

"Juss unpack mia farwud can put uh things dem in a deh drawer deh" he said then walked out of the room

I stood there for a while contemplating if I should put my things in the drawer.

This Issa big step for someone I just met. He seemed easy to talk to so when he came back into the room I told him my concerns and that I thought we were moving too fast.