"Don't make these faces hyung and finish this tea, it's very healthy" namjoon said picking up the cup of chamomile tea

"No, I had lunch just now" yoongi said not even looking towards the tea. He stuffed his face in namjoon's coat.

"Hyung please? Kookie wants you to have this tea everyday" namjoon said convincing him.

"Why you both always make me have things which I don't like?" Yoongi said.

Namjoon felt bad hearing this.

"Joonie? Hey I was just joking, I know you both do everything for my health" yoongi said when he saw namjoon's sad expression.

"You know this but you still trouble us, come on finish this tea" namjoon said giving the cup to yoongi who held it but didn't even had a sip.

"Sir meeting" secretary said looking at the time.

"Yeah, hyung please finish this okay? Don't you even dare to think about throwing it" namjoon said strictly.

Yoongi hummed and got up from namjoon's lap who then stood up and Went out from the cabin.

"Don't you even dare to think about throwing it" yoongi mocked sitting back on the chair then he looked at the secretary who was still standing there near the desk.
"You will stay here?" He asked knowing namjoon must have ordered her to stay with him.

"Yes sir, if you need anything then please tell me" secretary said with a little smile.

Yoongi smiled back but he sighed when secretary just keep on standing there looking at him.
"Umm you can go and do your work, I don't need anything right now" he said politely.

"I am doing my work sir, it's namjoon's sir order to make sure that you are comfortable" secretary said.

"Oh my sweet joonie sometimes becomes a pain in the ass" yoongi mumbled picking up his mobile. He was going to call namjoon but was stopped by the secretary who said
"Are you going to call namjoon sir? If you are then please don't, he is in a very important meeting with international clients"

"Ohh, then can I message him?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't think you should, he will get disturbed" secretary said.

"Yeah you are right" Yoongi said agreeing.

"Please have your tea sir" secretary said.

Yoongi felt weird when she was looking straight at him continuously. He looked away and said
"I'll have it later"

"But namjoon sir wants you to finish it" secretary said.

"I know and I will finish it while watching my serial" yoongi said now grabbing namjoon's laptop and searching for his serial.

"Can I find it for you? Actually I just don't want you to click on any important file" secretary said now stepping towards the chair.

Yoongi got tensed when secretary stood beside his chair and took the laptop from him.
"Can you please leave me alone? I know it's your boss order but I'll tell him that I asked you to leave okay? Now please go" he said taking the laptop back from her.

"Sir I am just following my boss orders so please let me do my work properly" secretary said trying to take the laptop back but Yoongi held the laptop in his hold strongly while saying loudly
"What the hell are you doing!!? Leave it!"

Secretary tried to snatch the laptop.

Yoongi was getting irritated so he left the laptop but it also slipped from the secretary's hand which caused the laptop to drop down on the floor.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he quickly picked up the laptop and tried to on it but nothing showed up on the screen.

"I-is it not working?" Secretary asked in shaking voice being scared of namjoon's anger.

Yoongi glared at her and said
"Go out and do any other of your work please!"

"But it's damaged,sir will g-get angry fo-"

"He won't get angry, he will not say anything to you okay? Now please go" yoongi said in frustrating voice.

"It's all happened because of you!!" Secretary shouted at him.

Yoongi looked at her with his wide eyes.

"He won't say anything to you ofcourse but he will surely fire me!" Secretary said shouting more loudly.

"Why are you shouting? And I will accept it to him that I broke it so don't worry" yoongi said getting up from the chair.

Secretary was glaring at him.

"Now what's wrong!?" Yoongi asked when she was continuously giving him glares.

"Why you always just like to being a burden to him?" Secretary said rudely.

Yoongi's heart broke hearing that. He silently sat back down on the chair.

Secretary gulped realising what she just said.
"I didn't mean t-" she stopped when she saw tears rolling down to yoongi's cheek. She panicked knowing that's her end. Namjoon will not leave her. She quickly took some tissues and offered them to yoongi.

"S-sorry I know you are just doing your work, don't worry about anything ok? Namjoon will not say anything to you" Yoongi said apologizing.

"I a-am extremely sorry sir, I just said that in a-anger" secretary said in shaking voice.

"It's alright, I understand" yoongi said taking the tissues from her and wiping his face.

"You will not complaint about me?" Secretary asked in a low voice.

"I already said no" yoongi said still trying to turn on the laptop.

"Thankyou sir" secretary said then went out from the cabin.

"He is really such a sensitive shit!"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟