'I knew you would be exquisite.' He breathed out in awe. 'Everything a man could possibly want.'

'You are so beautiful.' She confessed breathlessly. 'The first time I saw you when you came here, I likened you to Hades in my mind, so alluring I found you.'

He made no reply but stalked towards her once more and every single one of Vera's nerve endings stood to attention. Instead of touching her as she desperately wanted, he gently reached for the clasp on the necklace and removed the necklace she had on. When she reached for the tiara, he stilled her hands with his own.

'That stays on.'

Why the devil was his usual high-handedness making her legs quiver? As if sensing the fact that her appendages were a hairsbreadth from giving out from under her, he scooped her into his arms in a surprisingly tender motion that contrasted impressively with the filthy words he had spoken just moments earlier. He carried her into her chambers and set her down on her bed so that her legs were dangling over the edge and pulled his shirt over his head, letting it join the stream of discarded clothing. She watched mesmerized as he stepped between her splayed legs and then sunk to his knees before her, urging each limb over one of his shoulders. She had to close her eyes against the intensity of feeling that slammed into her. Her proud, arrogant husband kneeling at her feet like a supplicant, his gaze reverent. Her eyes fluttered open when she left his lips against the inside of her thigh and met his smoldering gaze.

Oh! He meant to do that. Excitement hummed through her, making her squirm under his scrutiny. She had heard of this before, of course, but never had dared to ask for it.

'This is how I should have done things before. Made it so good for you that you would forget your own name.' He nibbled on the sensitive flesh of her thighs, grazing her with his teeth and then smoothing it over with his tongue. 'But not to worry, I will make amends.'

'Ben.' It seemed that her vocabulary had left her for all she could do was chant his name like a prayer.

'Tell me to stop.' He dared her as his lips and tongue came higher and higher. 'If you do not want this, tell me to stop for I do not have the restraint to stop myself.'

She should. They had gone far enough. Even now she felt herself caring for him, harboring tender feelings and craving him. It would be no hardship for her feelings to become something she could not control.

And yet.

'I cannot.'

'Then you have damned us both.' He growled and then set his mouth to her with such determination that she nearly bowed off the bed. At the first pass of his tongue through her folds, he groaned in appreciation.

And she had to agree. Heavens. Dear Heavens, that felt marvelous.

Ben's thumb came to rub the nub at the apex of her sex as his tongue darted in and out of her, sending her screaming. She was careening towards climax, climbing higher and higher with each pass of his tongue.

She sobbed his name, her eyes smarting with the intensity of the pleasure she felt, her fingers curling into his thick hair in a death grip. She was so close, she was so very close. She just needed a little bit more-

He was withdrawing?! She let out a frustrated yell and tried to pull him back, but he resisted the efforts of her pleasure weakened limbs easily.

'What is the matter, Duchess? Do you want to come?' He asked with a roguish grin.

She let out a pathetic sound she prayed he understood was an affirmative.

'Ask nicely and maybe I will let you.'