The hate I felt is towards Khole but never meant for the actual Khole, I don't know... Somewhere in me tells me that the Khole before wasn't like this at all. According to her friends, she was very different from the one she's portraying now. 

---

I finally arrive at Mystic Meadows, who knew I would be greeted by Mr Cedric himself. "Mr Cedric? Aren't you on a mission given by the King?" 

"I was, and I've already completed it. Besides I'm returning later." He replied "What brings you here, princess Sofia?" He returned a question.

"I'm here to learn something. Since you're here, I've been meaning to ask you something." I pulled the book out from my bag as I flipped open to that one almost empty page "I couldn't find any information about him, could you please help me?" 

Mr. Cedric look at his name then back to me "Alfred? Didn't you visited him last time?" 

Last time? I did? The only sorcerer I could remember was... No way... It couldn't be.

"The wizard who help with Prince Hugo's spell, the one who told you the solution." Mr. Cedric continued. It is him. 

" How? I wasn't told that he was one of the dangerous sorcerer." I asked. I went to one of the dangerous sorcerer's cottage without knowing, I should be thankful that I came back in one piece from that place.

" Dangerous? I wouldn't say he is dangerous." Mr. Cedric said, rubbing his chin. "Come, I'll tell you. " Mr. Cedric then lead me towards a cottage. From what I could remember, this cottage belongs to his parents. 

After settling down, Mr. Cedric asked "What do you mean one of the dangerous? From what I know he isn't." This is getting confusing, really.  Well is he a dangerous sorcerer ? Or is he not? 

I told him about the recent case that occur when he wasn't in the palace and I even told him about the books I found along with the words we received from Khole's friends. The expression Mr. Cedric is projecting is none other than confusion itself, " I did heard he was banished from Mystic Meadows, I'm not sure about his current state. The reason I gave you information on where he live was because no wizards could repelled his spell, quite powerful actually. Since prince Hugo's spell was not broken the first time, then it is obvious that spell was cast by him." He explained the situation. "I wouldn't deny he is dangerous because of his power, that's why I warned you before you left."

After hearing Mr. Cedric explanation, I was only paying attention till the word 'banished'. I couldn't help but ask "Why was he banished? What was the story behind it?" I was eager to know, to be banished from the Mystic Meadows, to be banished  is a very serious thing.  

Mr. Cedric let out a sigh before continuing, "From what I know he tried to steal 'something' precious from Mystic Meadows," with that, a loud bam was heard not far from us.

It was Goodwyn the great, Mr. Cedric's father. "That's what they want you to believe!" he demanded. He walked over to us and have himself seated on an empty chair "I believe you are talking about Alfred, the only one who was banished from Mystic Meadows." Winifred the wise, Mr. Cedric's mom brought each of us a cup of tea, also sat down beside her husband.

"It was greed that drove him out from Mystic Meadows," said Winifred, laughing. "He is a powerful sorcerer indeed, but one day he tried to gain power over the other sorcerer and sorceress here." her eyes widened "That fool..." she then scolded him in a low voice.

"He played dirty by taking all our wands away, and he tried to slaughter anyone who is even more powerful than him." hearing Goodwyn's story, I didn't know what to say. As I turned to the my left, Mr. Cedric eyes widened. he probably didn't know about it too. "We were also involved in his execution list." 

"I didn't know anything about this at all! Why did none of you mention anything about it?" asked Mr. Cedric who was clearly furious at his parent's for keeping such a thing from him.

"You are a busy person in the castle, we cannot disturb your duties to the King," Goodwyn replied as he take a sip of the tea. "Luckily there were a few youngsters's wands that were not confiscated. By combining their power together, the rest of us were safe, it was Alfred mistake for underestimating the youngsters."

"Did anyone..." I realised where was I going as I trailed the last word before I could get to my point in the question. 

"Oh yes, there are. 5 of them." replied Winifred, she understood my question. "Who could have known he became who he is now. The hunger for power is too dangerous that made him massacre his own friends." 

He is who I am facing. A sorcerer who is hungry for power, the one who is backing Khole up, a cold blooded murderer who killed his own friends. I need to have a solid plan with the rest before encountering him in the forest. 

Before I left Mystic Meadows, Mr. Goodwyn and Mrs. Winifred did not hesitate to warn me one more time after hearing my side of the story; Save the girl as soon as possible, that girl had become his toy. He might be up to something.

Save Khole... I have to save her. That was what I'm told. My heart was sitting in an uncomfortable position, if I do not plan on saving her, I might never forgive myself ever. This part of me tells me that I should save her despite everything that happened in the past and she may be in trouble. But my head tells me otherwise, still hanging on to everything from the past.

If I'm being honest right now, before she even knew you as her rival she became very different than before.

Save the girl as soon as possible, that girl had become his toy. 

I cannot help but to think those words over and over again throughout the day. As dusk arrived, I went and changed into my pyjamas. Throwing myself on to my soft bed, I could feel the exhaustion finally hits me, I couldn't feel anything during the day but as soon as I let myself relax, I started yawning non-stop. Soon later I doze off into dreamland, I do not have the energy left to revise everything I learned today.

---

I felt odd. My feet felt cold, shivering beneath the covers. But my body felt hot as sweat drip down, making my body sticky. I couldn't get up as well. Suddenly...

I couldn't breath properly. I can't move.