We've come in peace and do not wish to bring you any trouble, my friend." the Jedi says.

„What brings the great Jedi and their Republic to a planet like Nathema?" you ask with your voice barely holding back your anger.

We wish to build up diplomatic relationships with Nathema. I'm Master Ima-Gun di of the Jedi Order and this is clone Captain Keeli."

„You can leave as you are, because Nathema does not wish to cooperate with your Republic and neither the Separatists.", You state as your soldiers raise their guns pointing at the clones.

„Please reconsider your actions my friend, as you can see, you are outnumbered.", the Jedi claims confidently as his hand nears his Lightsaber.

„All I see, are dead men.", you exclaim maniacally as your soldiers open fire, instantly taking four of the clones down.

The other two rush to cover as do your men, leaving only you and Master Ima-Gun di standing. He ignites his blue blade as you pull out your own Lightsaberhandle but not activating it. Your soldiers cease their fire as the Jedi tilts his head in confusion. The Questions in his head are readable of is face and you add even more as you ignite your crimson blade.

„A rather short one.", your opponent claims.

„Still enough to take your head!", you answer.

What the Jedi says is true, for your Lightsaber you chose a single short shoto blade as it fits your fast and assassin like fighting style. Little did they know that this isn't the only blade you're able to use, but for this fight you only brought your Lightsaber. In a short stare down you fixated your opponents eyes and glared deeply into his mind. The yellowish colour of yours strike fear into your enemys body just as you wanted to. With devilish speed you rush towards the Jedi Master and try to catch him by suprise, but as expected of a Master he blocked it perfectly. For a short period you locked your swords and let the thoughts of your opponent run wild. You can feel all of his worries, doubts and fear colliding inside of him.

You seem to be suprised, Jedi.", your voice echos through your mask.

Wether I am or not doesn't matter. As a Jedi it is my duty to free the galaxy from the likes of you!", Ima-Gun di yells as his confidence starts to return to his eyes.

Acting as you were overpowered by your opponent you jump back to catch your breath, leaving your defense full of openings for the Jedi Master to use. Ima-Gun di sees your sloppy stance and almost instantly rushes towards your exposed weakpoints. You can't help but to release a devilish smile under your mask as the jedi falls for the trap you've lain out. By the time he realises his mistake it was already to late for him. In the blink of an eye you turn your handle around. With your red blade now facing outwards you duck under the swift strike of your opponent and slice right through his lower body. Letting out a scream of hellish pain Ima-Gun di sinks on his knees with his life slowly fading out of him.

„Then shall I free the galaxy from the likes of you, Jedi?" You ask with a disgusted and yet satisfied tone as your sword found its way to the masters throat.

„The Jedi... w-will never... allow the Sith... to rule... a-again!" Ima-Gun di says with his head barely avoiding to fall into your crimson blade.

You take a few steps and are now standing behind your opponent, with your blade still threating to take the jedis head of his shoulders.

„So these will be your final words Ima-Gun di."

„NOOO!" you hear a clone scream as he came out of his cover and now pointing his blaster at your head.

You have witnessed the power of a Jedi in battle, haven't you, clone?" you ask as you turn your gaze to Captain Keeli.

The Captain doesn't bother to answer as you both already know. Then Keeli truns his eyes on the ground lost in thoughts for a second. Merciless as you are, you cut the Jedis head right of his shoulders and throw your shoto at the clone in the same motion, killing both of them. The last survivor of the massacre tries to flee as he shoots a shot with his blaster at you. Quickly your hand rises to stop the blaster shot with the force just before it hits the side of your head, holding it in mid air.

„Now what should we do with you?" you rethorically ask the soldiers, which came with you. Step by step you slowly close the distance between you and the frozen clone trooper.

„The republic will come to avenge us!"

„You poor little soul." you belittle the clone „Revenge is not the way of the Jedi."

The Republic will bring justice to you!" the clone becomes more and more furious.

„Let's see if they have the ability to fill your empty words with meaning. But for now it is you who has to lay down his live, but do not worry, I'll send your brothers as soon as possible." you state as your yellow eyes filled with hate and anger stare deeply into the clones black visor.

I don't care! Justice will win, no matter the cost!"

Of course justice will win, because the winner decides what justices is."

Your words and the sound of your deep voice echoing in your mask strike fear and dispairation into even the smallest cells of the clones body. You can sense his hate towards you spreading through him as it rises to his head and all you can do under your mask is smile. With a swift motion of your hand you bring your Lightsaber back and slowly push it into the clones chest. As the hellish screams of pain find their peak you deactivate your crimson blade and the dead body falls livelessly on the ground besides you.

„Burn their bodies!" you command with a emotionless tone.

Yes Lord (S/N)!"  Your soldier answers.

To controle the flow of your emotions is the key to true strength in the dark side my student, or have you already forgotten my teachings?"

Out of thin air a red ghostlike figure appears in front of you. Instantaneous you kneel down to your master, while your soldiers get rid of the last remainings from your fight.

„Master." you exclaim, as your eyes return to their normal greenish colour.

I can see that you did not slack of in any aspect of your training, young (Y/N)." your master says as he looks around and examines the last traces left by your encouter earlier. „The time is near to rise again. Out of the shadows, to the glory we once held."

„Yes Master Vitiate."