**********

".........I know I am not the best at letting you know how much you mean to me, but I want to tell you today that, you are such an amazing man whom I look up to every day. You are the heartbeat and rock of mine without whom I can't even survive....... words can't even truly describe how important you are to me, but I hope you know how much I appreciate you for coming into my life, I know I was angry over you, even we had a fight just a night before all this, which told me that however big is the fight between us, or how much I become mad at you for something, I will never sleep before making a peace between us. You mean so much to me, I love you Ranveer, and HAPPY ANNYVERSARY Ranveer........" the same voice echoed in my surrounding, which I listen after some interval. This voice always sooth my inner wounds. Slowly I can recognize this voice.

I heard the familiar voice as I ran in the direction from where this sound is coming, but before I could reach there, something pulled me back and again I slip into pool of darkness.

*********

My eyes stir, a painful moan escape my mouth, my body feel so heavy and rigid, it is really hard for me to move my limbs. I open my eyes slowly, looking straight was a ceiling at a good height which can be seen due to low light spreading around me. I turn my head sideways, and saw a mesmerizing view, the person I was missing from so long sleeping beside me, although she looks different but still she look so beautiful. With difficulty I turn my body towards her, and with my left hand I remove the hairs from her face which disturb the beautiful view from my eyes, absorbing it completely.

Looking at her messed up hair lying in every possible direction, her dark long lashes rested on her puffy cheeks, her pointed nose which is inviting me to touch mine with hers, her plump lips which are making a cute pout, vermillion in her partition, and the nuptial chain around her neck, telling me that she is mine, she did waited for me. I don't know how much time have passed till I was asleep, but all I know is that my love has increased for her, and just like how she had waited for me, I will woo her till eternity. Because she is mine. My love. My wife. My Ishika, who didn't leave my side even in my tough times.

I don't know how much time passed when something crossed my head and I smirk looking at her. I know I shouldn't be doing this but the mischievous side wants me to do this. I nod my head after some self-talk and with a deep breath, I call out her name.

"Ishika." She stirs in her sleep but didn't wake up. I again call her few times when her eyes twitch in confusion, she opens her one eye looking here and there as who is calling her, when she finds none, she again closes her eyes holding my hand in her.

Again, I call her and she woke up with a jerk and look in my direction, widening her eyes. She tried cleaning her eyes few times, even she pinch herself hard on her left hand. I look at her with fake confusion.

She embraces me in no time, although I want to pull her in a tight hug but I can't let go of my act. With that she pressed her smooth lips all over my face, tears flowing down her face. I tried pushing her gently but it seems she is in no mood of leaving. I also want to do the same but ufff.

"STOP....." I yell which come out groggily, she look at me with hurt in her eyes but mostly with confusion.

She again moves towards me trying to hold me; but stop in midway hearing me;

"What are you doing here???? Why are you with in my bed with me????? Where is my family???? And why you look so different?" I asked and her brows twitch in confusion making her look cute with her round face.