★•~Problematic~•★

(A/N: There will be mentions of self-harm in this part,so please if you're uncomfortable you don't have to read it, it's for the angst part of this story. It'll be resolved dw <3)

~Timeskip to a few days later~

"Kaveh? You haven't been eating at all, are you alright?" Alhaitham asked, his eyes full of concern. Kaveh hadn't been eating for the past few days, he was getting considerably skinner.

"I'm fine, Haitham" Kaveh mutters, before he excuses himself to the bathroom.

Alhaitham was confused by the sudden action, but he didn't want to be too much of a bother, so he waited for Kaveh.

Kaveh locks the bathroom door, staring at the ground sliently, before taking out a razor blade. He lifts up his sleeve, there were old scars of his previous cuts, he swiftly slices them open again.

The blood drips to the ground as he blankly stares at it.

What have I done..he's gonna be disgusted by what I do, won't he? I don't deserve his love..

Tears fall from his eyes, before he quickly wipes them away, washing off the blood. He bandages it up, puts down his sleeves and flushes the toilet, just so it was like he had went to the bathroom for its purpose.

He hides the razor blade in the cabinet, before unlocking the door. He was about to walk upstairs, but he was abruptly stopped by Alhaitham, who grabbed his wrist to stop him.

Kaveh winces at the sudden action, retreating his arm.

"...is your wrist alright, Kaveh?" Alhaitham asks, turning to face him.

"Yeah.. some old wounds opened up, that's all" he lies, trying to shake it off.

"I don't believe you." Alhaitham mutters, before he grabs Kaveh's hand, and unwraps the bandages.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Slience.

"What the hell." Alhaitham's eyes widened at the sight, seeing the half bloodied cuts on Kaveh's wrists after unwrapping the bandages.

"If you're gonna just express your disgust in all other sorts of ways, honestly just leave it." Kaveh spoke, his tone was cold, he retreated his arm, walking away.

"I'm not disgusted,I'm surprised. Why'd you do this to yourself?" Alhaitham questions, trying to stop Kaveh from walking any further.

"....I'm not worthy of your love, Haitham." Kaveh softly whispers, he has stopped walking, his head hung low, averting his gaze.

"Then if you think like that, I'll have to prove you're worthy of it then"

Kaveh was speechless, tears fell from his eyes,before he feels himself being pulled into a warm embrace, held tightly.

"Don't do that again." Alhaitham spoke softly, raising a hand to wipe away the tears. "I'm sorry" Kaveh apologised, burying his head into Alhaitham's chest.

"Theres no need to be sorry. I'll treat your wounds and then we'll go to sleep."

(A/N: Wedding chap after this? Probably. I can't think of any other things to put in here I'm sorry-😭 But tysm for over 2k reads I only noticed today, and I'm well againn!)