★•~Cling onto me~•★

[A/N:Smut warning]

<TIMESKIP TO A FEW MONTHS LATER>

Kaveh was being unsually clingy towards Alhaitam that day, like a little bee hovering around Alhaitam

Alhaitam had got fed up with it, but obviously he stayed slient.

_9pm_

"Kaveh. Meet me at our house. 10pm. Don't be late." Alhaitam muttered, pushing Kaveh out of his office to get some peace.

_11.25pm-

*click*

"Alhaitam!! I'm h- Mpnhh!-" Kaveh was cornered, his words were muffled as Alhaitam's hand had been put over it.

"You're late." Alhaitam growled lowly, staring at Kaveh with annoyance. Kaveh flinched from the tone of Alhaitam's

Kaveh averted his gaze to the ground. "Look at me, Kaveh." Alhaitam muttered, once Kaveh had turned his head to look at Alhaitam, he was met with a soft kiss.

His eyes widened in shock as Alhaitam pulled away, and Kaveh's face was flushed.

"I-I...." Kaveh was speechless.

"Why have you been hiding your feelings, Kaveh?" Alhaitam questioned, leaving Kaveh staring at him in utter shock.

"Uh- I d-dont like you!-" Kaveh stuttered out. "I see all of your drawings of me Kaveh. There's probably more of me than your drawings of what could possibly enlighten the Akadeymia." Alhaitam said, exposing Kaveh.

"Fine.. I like you.. just.. I didn't think you'd like me since I was like an annoying pest to you" Kaveh confessed, looking at the ground.

"I like you too." That was all Kaveh heard before he felt his head tilt up, his lips meeting Alhaitam's.

The kiss slowly got heated, and soon Alhaitam was on top of Kaveh while they were making out on a bed

"Kaveh, are you sure you want this? We can stop if you want" Alhaitam questioned, staring at the mess underneath him.

"I'm sure Alhaitam.." Kaveh said, nodding his head.

Alhaitam started to undress Kaveh's undergarments, until his cock was revealed.

He started to stroke Kaveh's cock, watching Kaveh become a moaning mess under him.

"Mph..~ Keep going Haitam.." Kaveh moaned out. He didn't know Alhaitam would be so good at handling him.

Kaveh's moans sounded throughout the whole bedroom,till even Alhaitam had to cover his mouth since he was so loud.

Kaveh eventually came onto Alhaitam's hands, breathing heavily he laid onto the bedsheets, exhausted.

Kaveh heard a click and heard a belt fall, looking up to see Alhaitam's cock facing him, he flushed and looked away.

"Like what you see, Kaveh?" Alhaitam teased. "I don't think that's gonna fit, if it does, you're gonna pay for my ass operations.. " Kaveh muttered.

"Again, are you sure about this?" Alhaitam asked, ignoring what Kaveh had just said.

"W-wait-So soon!? Im tired.." Kaveh responded. Alhaitam took out a condom from the drawer and wore it.

"Why do you even have i- a-ah~" Kaveh was about to ask a question, but he moaned suddenly as Alhaitam entered him.

"You're tight..fuck..~" Alhaitam groaned as he pushed his whole length into Kaveh.

"Ah~ You can move.." Kaveh moaned out. Alhaitam slowly started to thrust into Kaveh.

"Ngh!~ H-haah... Faster~" Kaveh moaned, gripping the bedsheets, there was the noise of the bed rocking throughout the room.(#JUSTICEFORTHEBED😭✊️)

Alhaitam complied, going faster and hitting Kaveh's sweet spot reapeatly.

"F-fuck.. H-haitam~ I'm gonna.. haah.. cum!~" Kaveh breathed, releasing his cum on the bedsheets.

"Ah.. fuck..~" Alhaitam moaned out, releasing his load into Kaveh.

Alhaitam had cleaned them up after, changing the sheets and letting them wear comfy clothing. (Aftercare <3)

He then climbed into bed with Kaveh, wrapping his arms around Kaveh, hugging him from behind.

"Alhaitam you destroyed my ass and my legs, I cant feel my legs and my ass is fucking numb. Plus,that means we're a couple, right?" Kaveh groaned,not being able to feel his legs properly.

"Oh I see. I'll buy a wheelchair for you tomorrow, and yes, yes we are now a couple Kaveh." Alhaitam muttered sleepily, resting his head in the crook of Kaveh's neck.

(A/N: Finally done with this.. How was it?😭)