Dhruv : 5

"Hii," said a chirpy voice

I raised my head in surprise from the desk. I sat alone nobody wants to talk to me.

It was that girl with big eyes and a pretty smile. Her hair was so long. Everybody wants to be her friend why was she talking to me?

"Can you lend me a pencil?" She asked smiling.

Was she talking to me?

"No" I replied.

I had only one pencil left, the boys threw my stationary in the dustbin.

How will I write if I lent her?

"No?" She couldn't believe it.
" you won't lend me?"

"I have only one pencil and I will need it"

"You don't need it you are fat"

Technically fat people don't even deserve to write

She was so mean.

I turned away and put my head down. It hurts when people call me fat. It wasn't my fault.

"Hey"
Now she was sitting beside me. No one sits with me. "I will sit with you if you lend me your pencil"

"You can ask anybody else" anybody will give her.

"No I want yours," she said stubbornly, "you will lend me?"

She was crazy.

But nobody sat with me I was alone I felt like the odd one out in the entire class so I sacrificed my pencil which I shouldn't cuz...

every day it went this way. ..

>>>>>

" Dhruv let's play a game! it's a challenge you don't have to smile for the next four periods"

"I am not smiling," I said.

"Oh you will be laughing"
She made funny faces I can't help but laugh at that, due to which I was scolded in every period.

>>>>>

"Dhruv let's play a game it's a challenge you have to make me smile now for the next four periods"

She laughed loudly but when caught she blamed it on me. I was scolded with a note in my diary.

>>>>>

"Dhruv we will play a game the one whose face looks like a balloon will win?"

She blew her cheeks with air, "see I am trying so hard but you are still a winner!" She laughed pointing at my cheeks.

"Not funny Silver" why was she always so mean?

"Don't pout we will play a different game the one whose face doesn't look like a balloon will win! Oh my God, Dhruv, I won without trying. Hahaha, Why are you frowning? Oh God, I love teasing you"

>>>>>

" Dhurv I know a game-"

"I don't want to play any games with you"

"But You always enjoy them!"

"It's you who enjoys it" I glared at her

In response she laughed," fine we will not play any games today but do you know where my shoes are?"