(Dress: https://www.hottopic.com/product/mesh-buckle-strap-dress/14014628.html)

"Fishnets?" Wednesday asked, holding them out in front of her.

"I mean, if you don't mind people from school seeing you."

"The only people I don't want seeing me in this outfit would be my parents. They would assume I was dressing for someone."

"You are," Enid winked.

The goth rolled her eyes, putting on black socks and starting with the project that was putting on fishnets.

Enid walked into their shared bathroom, starting her makeup with orange eyeliner. Wednesday followed after, her hair in a braid crown much like the one she had put it in at the R'aven.

A bit of eyeliner and mascara later, Wednesday was stuck waiting for her girlfriend to finish.

"Finally," she huffed, tossing a black bag over her shoulder.

"Might I remind you it takes just as long for you to choose what choker to wear?"

The girls left their room, preparing to go and catch the bus to the nearest mall. "Loud today." Wednesday could already hear the chatting in the cafeteria area.

"Oddly. It's like they tripled the people."

When the girls round the corner, ready to make a B-line and not be seen by any watching eye, they froze.

Parents day. PARENTS DAY. Wednesday wanted to curl in on herself. She was dressed for Enid and Enid alone. Now she would have to show this to everyone.

"Enid!" Esther rushed over, doing her average inspection of the girl. "Keeping well now I see. Still awfully bright."

Wednesday had a fist. She was lucky it wasn't moving through the air right now. All thoughts about Enid's mother vanished as she spotted her own, eyebrows rising to the clouds as she looked her daughter up and down.

Wednesday rushed over, pulling at her dress as her brothers eyes found her. It wasn't inappropriate, but nor was it something she wished to be seen in, as it was fairly...girlie?

"Well...new clothes." She nodded. Her father round the corner, holding her youngest brother, Pubert's hand. He seemed unfazed, smiling at her.

"Who are those for," Gomez asked, grin widening.

"Me," Wednesday monotoned. Just than, Enid ran up, gripping Wednesday's hand like she tended to at the movies just before she screamed and got them kicked out. Again. Wednesday didn't bother pulling her hand away, as her girlfriends grip was too strong.

"Help, my little brother is chasing me!" She spotted him around the corner, gripping onto Wednesday's arm. "I will not be it for another game of tag!"

The boy ran out, lunging for Enid, who giggled and let go of the goths arm, moving behind her back and making her brother tag her instead. The boy ran away, laughing wildly, as he had played tag with the two girls before, never having gotten Wednesday.

Using all of her control to not run after the boy she was pretending not to know, Wednesday detangled herself from Enid, only letting her keep a steady hold on her hand. "Enid?"

"Hm?"

"Tag," Wednesday let go of her hand, hiding (not too well) a smirk as the werewolf burst out laughing and ran in the direction her brother had.

"Dang sis. I don't think I have ever seen you in human contact so long," Pugsley joked.

"She isn't human."

Choosing to ignore what had just happened, Morticia smiled warmly. "Shall we go to your room?"

Right. Her room. Where the beds were. That now made one bed. "Um. Sure, let me just," there was no way she could hide it. "My clothes are on the floor, I need to clean up."

"It's fine hun, we are family, it doesn't matter about a dirty floor."

Pugsley was already bounding up the stairs, and Wednesday started after him, her parents close behind.

When they reached the door Pugsley waited for her, watching as she unlocked the door. "Hurry up, I wanna snoop."

Wednesday opened the door and let him in. The room was fully clean, making her lie more obvious. Possibly the worst part was the fact it was clear they were two beds.

"Why are the beds pushed tougher?"

"Um," Wednesday furrowed her brow. "I...sleep on the floor?"

"Mhm..."

Pugsley was already shuffling through all her drawers. "What's this?" He asked, holding up a stack of photos. "Why are you half naked in some of them?"

Wednesday had never snatched something out of her brothers hands so fast. "These are personal items."

"Of you and some other half naked girl making out?"

"She's in a bathing suit in a pool!"

"Bathing suits are half naked. And you are still kissing her."

Wednesday felt her face flush. "I-"

Enid ran into the room laughing wildly. Her parents were not with her, but a different brother was now running from her, his long hair flopping over his eyes. 

"She's the one you are kissing."

Her parents were sharing a smile as they watched the chaos erupt. They had known right away of course, but drama always made things better.

"Pause Milo," Enid panted, dropping her hands to her knees. "Who am I kissing."

"Wednesday. In those photos," Pugsley pointed smugly.

Enid paused for a second before letting out another laugh. "Dang. And now your brothers seen me naked."

"Huh? Your only half naked."

"Oh, you didn't flip through them?"

Pugsley's mouth dropped open. "Uh, glad I didn't, thanks."

"Okay! That's enough!" Wednesday shoved the pictures back in the drawer.

"Next thing I'm gonna find a vibor-"

"OKAY- ENOUGH."

Morticia and Gomez had slipped out of the room, standing the hall and listening so their children could deal with their problems.

"I mean, if you look in my dr-"

"Enid!" Wednesday sighed and plopped down on the bed and buried her face in her hands. "We don't own a...one of...one of those."

"Yet," Enid wiggled her eyebrows, making Wednesday want to sink even deeper into her bed, their bed.

Gomez snorted from outside. This was going to be an interesting day.

A/N: yes I just ended it there.