"Jim-" Tae's words got muffled when someone covered his mouth and was pulled away from there.

Jimin who was busy talking to their in-laws turned when he heard the sound but found no one there.

"What happened Jimina?" Yoongi asked when he found his mate looking at the entrance perplexed.

"I think I heard Tae's sound," Jimin said gaining everyone's attention.

"Tae? Why would he come here? You might be mistaken." Jin said to which others agreed.

"Who is Tae?" Mr.Min enquired. Everyone tensed as they don't know how to refer Tae to them.

"He is Jimin's new friend," Jhope said handling the situation. Mr.Min nodded and continued their talk.

Meanwhile

Tae struggled in the man's hand as he didn't know who the person was. But unfortunately, he feels to stay in that hands forever.

His mind and body calmed down as soon as his back touched the man's chest. The feeling he is sensing right now triggers something inside him but he doesn't know how to explain it.

His eyes changed color to Golden but they faded and returned to their original color. He was taken to the pack house garden.

As soon as they reach there the person left him causing him to gasp for air. He returned to look at the person who pulled him all the way here.

His eyes got widened seeing the furious person in front of him. He forgets everything around him and his eyes were only on the person.

"Alpha," Tae mumbled. He was shocked to see Jungkook and at the same time surprised that jungkook touched him knowingly.

"What are you doing here?" Tae came out of the trance hearing his hoarse voice.

Tae can see that Jungkook didn't like his presence in the pack house but he has to be there to protect him.

" Didn't I tell you that you have no place in this packhouse?" Jungkook kept saying things while Tae kept listening to him silently.

"Don't have a tongue? Don't you have nothing to say?" Jungkook asked finally fed up with the latter's silence.

"I was waiting for you to complete whatever you wanna say," Tae said looking straight into Jungkook's eyes.

Their eyes were conveying something but both of them are not able to understand it. Jungkook was the one to end the eye contact.

"I know that this isn't my place and I know that I had promised you that I won't be anywhere near you but the situation made me do so," Tae said causing Jungkook to frown.

"Situation? What situation made a rogue come to me? You are living like a queen in the omega den." Jungkook said. Tae scoffs internally hearing him.

Only if Jungkook knew that Tae had been abused by the members of the omega Den he wouldn't have used the word, Queen.

"I am here to say that you are under threat," Tae said causing Jungkook to be taken aback at first but then he scoffs.

"Yeah! You are right I am under threat" Jungkook paused and continued after a minute "and that threat is You." Jungkook said pointing his finger at Tae. Tae's heart ached to hear his words.

"If you leave from here then everything will be alright. My pack will be safe after your departure." Jungkook said. Tae controlled his tears not wanting to break down in front of his mate.

"Alpha" Tae sighs and continued after a few seconds."You may be right about what you said but trust me there is someone in this pack trying to attack you." Tae said hoping that Jungkook will believe him but no who is he talking to, The one and only Jungkook who is an arrogant, wicked Trueblood Alpha.