She was his until they laid in bed with another... together. He was already so possessive of her in so little in time that the idea of sharing her intimately kind of threw him off. It was fun, yes, but doing it regularly wasn't for him.

Seeing the smile on her face, shining bright in excitement though.. it made him change his status anyway.

He had no idea what the fuck he signed up for, but he hoped he didn't regret mutually agreeing in the long run.

As soon as it changed, Muri giggled happily and jumped on him. She showered his face in kisses making him laugh.

"Let me breathe," he playfully groaned, holding onto her hips.

"Never!" She pecked his lips. "This will be fun, hm?"

He looked at her as she rubbed his cheek. She smiled softly with waiting eyes.

Will it?

**

(1/2 months.)

"I miss you."

"Sire, I'm dating someone," Abel gently pushed her hands away. He walked around his desk to create some space between the two. He knew if he stayed within range of her, he'd do something he'd regret.

"Yeah, I heard," her face fell. "congratulations."

He ignored her, logging back into his computer to finish sorting through his files. Sire looked at him with a sad frown. Deep down, she was angry. She had always expressed how she wanted to be with him, and he always shut it down, claiming that he was too busy and that he didn't want a relationship after what went down with his ex.

It was a hard slap in the face to see him with someone else that isn't her almost a year later. What the fuck did the other women have that she didn't? Why can't he be with her and her only?

"Sire, if it's nothing you need, you need to get back to work. Amala's finishing her album."

She ignored him, boldy stepped behind the desk. He paid her no mind until she sat on his lap, straddling him. "Move Sire."

"I want you."

He finally looked at her, eyes softening when he saw how hurt she really was. He couldn't say that it wasn't his intentions to hurt her—that was inevitable. But he isn't the right one for her. He couldn't give her what she wanted.

Sire seemed like a hopeless romantic. She wanted all the things she'd ever saw couples have in rom coms and tv shows. Abel wasn't even half of what her dream man is. No matter how much she wanted him, she can't have him.

He would never fully be hers even if they were in a relationship.

A sigh escaped his mouth. "I'm not the man for you. You deserve better." A tear fell from her eye. "Me and her, we—we have something different. Something fitting for the both of us. Something that, if we ever got together, you would never be okay with." Sire sniffled and shook her head. "I'm sorry if I lead you on, baby. If it was ever different, we could've kept this but I can't. We can't."

**

(2 1/2 months.)

Muri sat at the bar looking down at her phone. She was waiting on the woman she matched with to show up so she could take her home. Abel wasn't too far, watching her from the left side of the lounge. He blended in quite well with everyone else so no one suspected he'd be there.

She ordered three double shots and took them down with ease. Her phone chimed minutes later—the woman announced her arrival. She told her where she was, sent Abel a text, and waited a few more minutes.

It was a hassle but the moment her hands grabbed Muri's shoulders, she turned around at the beauty. A smile immediately spread on their lips finally seeing each other in person.

"Hey!" The woman excitedly hugged Muri as if she hadn't seen her in years.

"Harley?" Muri asked to make sure. When she nodded, her smile widened before she hugged her back. "You're fine as fuck girl."

"Please, you're a fucking goddess mamí."

Muri instantly swooned hearing her latin accent. They talked for the next thirty minutes, Abel watched carefully taking down his eighth drink of the night. He silently counted how many shots they both took down before deeming it safe to head over.

This was how their nights had went for the most part. He was sure Muri was talking about her 'friend' and how she showed him Harley's Flickr account. They both wanted a piece of her tonight and it was safe to say that they were gonna get it.

Abel sat down next to them, just as Harley softly kissed Muri, moaning sexily. She twirled her tongue around claiming dominance by taking her neck and squeezing it. He gently bit his lip at the sight.

"Damn," he mumbled. He grabbed Muri's waist from behind, leaning towards her to whisper, "take her to the car," before he got up and slickly walked out. Harley seemed to not have noticed him.

Muri pulled away, trailing her hands up her bare thighs with a smile. "Let's go home baby."

She stood up and took her hand, mentally marking yet another successful mission of theirs.

**

*****

I hope this chapter made a lot of sense lmao.

I told you guys the story is ending soon, so I kinda have to speed this shit up. 😭

A lot of things are still not fully explored.. aka, Amala & Abel's fake relationship.

& if you think Sire is no longer a factor, well... 🍵

lmao thank you for reading. I hope you liked it. ❤

see you later!

- nae 🥂