Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan

Start from the beginning

Grand Priest: ...Begin!!

With that, the battle began in the blink of an instant. You and Kosumi sharing the idea of rushing towards one another and throwing a heavy punch.

Your first clash resulted in multiple powerful shockwaves to spread throughout the entire arena and even beyond that. Everything around you violently shaking in the process.

The two of you both then leaped back and then jumped up into the air

The two of you both then leaped back and then jumped up into the air. Kosumi launching two large Ki blasts towards you to which you responded by deflecting both of them.

Kosumi suddenly bolted towards you and launched a full force kick to your side. However you managed to dodge and counter by grabbing her leg and throwing her away.

The female Saiyan quickly recovered and was back on the offensive. Attacking you with an assault of punches and kicks. They were much faster than you expected, and a lot heavier. However you managed to block or dodge each one.

Y/N: My turn!

You then clenched your fist and swung at Kosumi. She weaved underneath your arm and went for another kick as you caught her leg and went in for a point blank range blast.

She was quick to act and swiped away your hand right before you fired the attack, causing the stray Ki blast to head towards Midoriya and the others.

Akko: Watch out!!

Midoriya: I've got this! 5% Delaware Smash!!

With the flick of his finger, Midoriya fired a force of air pressure towards the blast, triggering an explosion and saving them in the process.

Issei: Wow, man! You've really gotten the hang of that power of yours since the first time we met!

Ruby: Yeah, you're so much stronger too!

Vegeta: That was a full power blast. Impressive for an Earthling. You have my praise.

Midoriya: C'mon, Guys! It wasn't that special. After all, Y/N is still in his Base Form.

Akko: Speaking of...this lady's really giving him a run for his money!

Issei: I'm sure Y/N's holding back on her...

Vegeta: You're wrong.

Everybody then looked in surprise towards Vegeta who watched the fight, completely focused and with his arms crossed like usual.