Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland

Everybody was in complete shock as to what just happened. Kalasha was on his knees, tired from the ritual he had just performed.

Kalasha: *Pant*...*Pant*...

Midoriya: Kalasha! Are you okay...?

Kalasha: Yes. I'm just a little drained from what just happened...

???: Hey! Is everything okay down there?!

Everybody in the backyard then looked up in confusion as they laid eyes upon the three strongest warriors of HOH next to you. Lotus, Kasai, and Maquist.

Lotus: We felt Y/N's energy skyrocket. What's the situation?

Kalasha: Nothing that should concern you. Y/N is stepping into his home world for the first time...

Lotus: What...?

Ruby: So if Y/N manages to beat that Guardian you told us about, will we be able to join him in there...?

Kalasha: It's all up to him. The Celestial King has complete and total control over the Celestial Realm, and he'll eventually find out that's not just hyperbole. He'll be able to do whatever he wants in that realm without being bound to any consequences.

Issei: Woah...

Kalasha: But first, he must deem himself worthy by defeating The Celestial Guardian that watches over the entire realm. If he can do that, it's set in stone.

Meanwhile: The Celestial Realm

After travelling through a surprisingly powerful vortex, you eventually came out the other end and found yourself in your homeland. The Celestial Realm.

Upon laying eyes upon what was in front of you, you had concluded that Kalasha was correct. The Celestial Realm was like no realm you've seen before.

Y/N: Holy Shit...

The Celestial Realm from what it seemed was on a much greater scale in size than both The First and Second Reality combined.

Only faint little noises could escape from your mouth as you gazed upon an Infinite amount of Multiverses, and macrocosms even larger than that of a Multiverse.

Y/N: I can't believe what I'm seeing

Y/N: I can't believe what I'm seeing...!! There doesn't seem to be an end...!!

Just one of these bubble like structures was already larger than one of the realities. The First Reality is an infinitely growing multiverse containing an infinite amount of worlds.

The Second Reality is one dimension, but one that infinitely expands in size. In their own ways, both the first and second realities were infinite, but the scale of this realm was much MUCH greater.

Needless to say, even for you, it was a little overwhelming.

Y/N: My Previous Incarnations RULED this Realm...?!