Part-7(Strangers)

Start from the beginning

"I giggled? Stop lying. Okay?" He spoke, cutting down the chase. Jimin took a sigh because he was himself confused when he heard Jungkook giggling. He has never seen Jungkook falling in love.

"How will you believe me when you were literally engulfed with your thoughts." He scoffed and Jungkook understood that he's not lying. He took a deep sigh, still couldn't decipher what's wrong with him.

"So...are you in...love?" Jimin asked frantically because Jungkook isn't a type of person who'll easily fall in love with someone and Jimin being his friend since childhood, knows him better.

"No, I'm not." Jungkook spoke firmly while Jimin smriked. Jungkook understood that Jimin wants to play devil's advocate.

"Look into my eyes and say that again." Jimin spoke and Jungkook looked into his eyes, reminiscing his words.

"No Jimin, I'm not in love and what's with this plan? Looks like we're dumb children." He spoke coldly as Jimin just laughed.

"Fine fine. You're acting like you've grown up today only." He spoke while Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"What do you mean by today? It's been 3 years that I'm already grown up. I'm freaking 21, Jimin." He spoke but it just made Jimin laught out more. Jungkook is now down for the count after having this type of weird conversation with him.

"You can go and have a good night with any lady you find beautiful. Please don't disturb me." Jungkook spoke and finally Jimin stopped laughing.

"And what about you? I can't leave you like this over here. I worry for you." Jimin spoke, concerned while Jungkook just let out a sigh in frustration.

"What am I? An infant? For God sake, stop being my hyung for once." He spoke, trying his best not to lose his patience.

"Yea, you're an infant. You're not a grown up in my eyes." He spoke while Jungkook just stopped speaking. He's tired of everything now.

"Okay okay, now don't make that angry Jigglypuff face. Take this wine and feel refresh. Okay?" Jimin spoke as he brought a glass of wine infront of Jungkook. The latter smiled as he took the glass from former's hands. He didn't waste time as he toasted the drink with Jimin's and finally they both chugged the whole wine in one gulp.

"Wow, that's damn refreshing. I like it. I'm gonna take one more glass." Jimin spoke as he took another glass, immediately pouring the liquid in his mouth. Jungkook took a deep sigh as the wine was doing something inside his body but he kind of like this feeling. He also took another glass as he chugged the whole wine.

(AFTER 30 MINUTES)

"Jungkook, stop drinking like an addict. You've already taken eight glasses. What's wrong with you?" Jimin spoke fearfully as Jungkook was now in his way to chug the ninth glass and he indeed did it.

"Stop Jungkook!! What the fuck is wrong with you?!!! You're now drunk!!" Jimin spoke worriedly as he moved the tenth glass of wine far away from him. Jungkook whined but he was unable to move his body due to extreme influence of wine on him.

"G-Gimme b-back." Jungkook felt difficult to utter out those words but Jimin just became more concerned for him. He knew something was definitely wrong with him and the day didn't go good according to him.

"C'mon, let's move you to your house." Jimin spoke as he tried to move Jungkook's body. He threw his arms around his shoulders as he tried to move him out of the club. He lowkey knows that now or less Jungkook will collapse soon.

And so did it happen.

(AT HOME, Y/N'S POV )

It's freaking 12AM and nowhere I feel like I'd fall asleep soon. I was literally tossing and turning on my bed. I don't find my comfortable spot tonight. The words which I spoke to Jungkook today were still ringing in my head. God, please lemme sleep and take this young guy out of my head.

But I was kind of confused you know. Like whether I made the correct decision or I'd not have broken this frenemy agreement. But again, I can't see my family struggling and suffering because of me. They did everything for me and now I'd better try not to become a pain in their ass. I'll try my best to make them happy.

Well...about Jungkook...the guy with whom my friendship lasted for about one week I guess. I don't know but he kind of has an influence on me and I don't know why I felt more like a friend than an enemy with him. That guy isn't a troublemaker as I guessed rather he's an adorable and kind person.

I guess he just appears to be cold but in real, he's a total softie and not to mention, he's also sweet. I didn't feel bored when he was with me rather I spent my time decently with him.

Wait, why am I thinking about him?

Wasn't I focusing on my sleep? Scratch that, why am I still wandering in thoughts?

God, that guy is surely engulfing my mind and I don't think that's good. We were freaking friends but now that I think again.

What are we now?

That question got stuck in my head and I felt rather difficult to answer. God, can Amalia text me again and distract my mind like she did in the evening?

Wait, I can also text her. Isn't it?

I sat up on my bed as I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I swiped the screen as I went to Amalia's chat to dm her.

But soon I stopped my actions.

What the heck are you doing Y/N? Do you think if you're not sleeping then the whole world isn't sleeping? Don't be a heartless person now, Amalia must be in her dreamland.

That thought crossed my head as I immediately put my phone on the nightstand. I can't disturb other people due to my problems. I grabbed one pillow as I tried to look out of the window.

The stars were shimmering so brightly. I mean why not, the stars always shimmer so bright after a horrible rain.

I smiled as I found an analogy similar to it. It's like happiness comes after a bad timespan and surprisingly, it brought a smile on my face.

But again, my thoughts got snapped on Jungkook and the particular question was still lingering in my head.

What are we now?

I seriously don't know what are we now. We're not friends anymore that means we must be enemies but I don't think Jungkook will ever gonna annoy me and I clearly saw that in his doe eyes today.

Maybe

We're

Strangers now.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys, we're over with Part-7 and yeah, I know this part was kind of groggy. Like I, myself found this part boring but don't worry, the upcoming parts are gonnabe good. I'll give my best.

Till then, I hope you guys have a good day and I manifest all the happiness to you all.

And lastly, please share it out to other audiences and vote for it.

And take care. Mwahhh<3